Body confidence.

Posted
I thought i was hideous for years through sexual *** and bullying/sectarian ***. I still don't really see it when people say I'm attractive, bit if they see it it must be true.
Posted

Pirt my friend I'm not a preacher a teacher or anything like that ,I'm a tainted, love yourself first lose negative it blocks positive open your heart and mind but don't be afraid to be yourself, because at the core every soul is the same,we just dress different,talk different,have different sexual likes and dislikes sorry that's way to many differents , uniqueness is us, people are cruel with each other we spend all our time name calling,hurting each other and yet we are all the same soul ONE 💕💋 sorry my friend I don't preach I LOVE x

Posted

Unless we really know someone and even then it can bite us in the arse but we does anybody really know anothers motives good or bad sincere or not,life is about choices WE choose how to accept the good we feel good,we learn to own the bad we feel just as good, CHOICES respect x

Posted

Hmmmm let's all bite each other's arses hee hee 

Posted

Bobbyb1973,well said my friend,in space such as this instead of a "spank" have a bite each other in the arse day,if you haven't any teeth just suck ( just like that joke) respect pal enjoy your meal x

Posted
7 hours ago, Pirt said:

As a guy a small penis is the worse thing no sex wants you!.

Also works the oppersite and I know once the see big they run

Posted

Bobby1973 are we boasting, wish I had a bigger one not in me on me .x

Posted
2 hours ago, Pirt said:

I would much  rather be to big than to little

Ever been asked. What am I meant to do with that. It's not good

Posted

this is why you need to see behond physical aspect, bdsm is about mind control and game sessions. How about disabled people are they not allowed to be kinksters too you think?

you have a small penis yes its kind of depessing at the time, but you could get extensions, you could make a sub/bottom still enjoy your sessions with some good skills, its not all about sex or having a big dong! if you are intelligent and interesting your sub/bottom will be happy regarless your penis size or body.

as for the op the problem was more about self conscious than how other perceived her, its more complicated and bdsm is not the only solution. It helps but therapy is more the option. To reconstruct how you see yourself to the outside world need some strong will too, good help. We see this in people with anorexia, ocd, bdd etc, regardless what other said to you your mind is taking over.

Posted
On 7/26/2018 at 8:03 PM, BigPolly said:

I hated myself for so many years, i got bullied because of my stupid sized boobs at school & as I got older I stopped going out at one stage but as time went on I slowly learnt to love myself until one day I woke up & actually realised how gorgeous & sexy I am! As far as I’m concerned I’m fat & all that extra bulk is ***y beautiful. I’m big, I have comically huge boobs, I wobble & I look amazing in a basque....I’m flipping beautiful! Does everyone agree, no not at all & that’s ok because we’re all different & every is entitled to their own opinion. I look at some people & I’m not attracted to them in the slightest & that’s the same with me, people will either find me beautiful or they won’t. Some people love boyish looking girls or feminine girls, some people love big wobbly girls, we allllll like different things & that’s ok cos we’re human & it’s natural to not like something but find something else sexy. Look at us all on here & how our kinks differ! If someone is repulsed by me or finds me horrible then don’t look at me, walk past, it’s not rocket science. But the day you accept that you’re not going to look like anyone else & that’s ok, some people will find you amazing & some people won’t, is the day you look in the mirror & think ‘I’m actually ***y gorgeous, flaws & all!’ I get shy when I get a compliment but that’s usually hidden by my reply of ‘I know’ when someone says ‘this is nice or that’s lovely’ 😂

I hope one day I'll get there too... 

Posted

I'm disabled and feel very loved and cared for by my partner, having additional needs maybe makes it even more so as he takes them into consideration and deals with it. I found most other people do tend to stop talking to you once you reveal being disabled to them because they are searching for perfect and don't care to understand me. That's ok, even as a dominant i feel like whoever gets the gift of my dominance should totally get me and care about me and i'm glad they fucked off tbh. And this was when i was only talking to people as friends on here and not interested in anything else.

We do have a physical side,  but yes the mental has always been way more important to me and is being satisfied too.

On 7/27/2018 at 1:21 PM, FabSeverus said:

this is why you need to see behond physical aspect, bdsm is about mind control and game sessions. How about disabled people are they not allowed to be kinksters too you think?

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I find if  person works at being best they can be.  And show the confidence that makes them attracive to me.   Pictures  if you pose and it seems genuine that' worth more then skin.   Find rating pic rough as I use to love photography so if pic makes good use of what you have it more.  Many act like kids   you only gave me three stars to get upset at that shows low confidence.  I better get back to my disabled client.  Be well all. 

Posted

Being bullied most of my life damaged me emotionally.  Didn't bream 100 lbs till I was in grade 11.  At 16 was in the Miriam where I was second youngest and the wimpest. At 19 I worked tie gang on the railway where the rumour was started that I was bisexual so each night I was attacked and beat up because I wouldn't bend and blush.  That got me into the martial arts now I'm 190 lbs,  4th degree black belt had the chance to see each gang member without blows being necessary.  For me song writing and martial arts have me the confidence.  Hope didn't ramble to much.  Be well.

Posted
On 7/26/2018 at 10:42 AM, FabSeverus said:

a bit sad thought? 

What you say has merit but I tend to compliment as I spent years being told I'm not good enough so I support how I can.

Posted
I feel my sexiest when I'm wearing leather, what about you guys?
Posted

Where's the pics lol. Is feel sexiest in yr leather add well but that might be the biker in me lol

Posted
I personaly hate my body, in my younger years i ate out if stress and depression and has given me major stretch marks. Yes they are who i am but when i ware something that covers them up i tend to forget and feel sexy
Posted
Recently had this thought, how when its been sunny and the shades are on i feel a complete different person as i do lack confidence and have contemplated how outfits would make me feel and they would boost me definitely just not sure what i would use :') Birthday suit and shades may not work quite so well
Posted
Gosh this is an old thread. Well most of those on here who know me have heard me say time & time again how much I love myself. I used to hate the fact that I was fat when I was younger but now I absolutely love my curves & rolls & bumps & lumps. I’m big & curvaceous & very sexy but I also appreciate not everyone likes fat people & that’s perfectly ok, there’s certain things in other people that don’t float my boat, we’re all human & there’s nothing to say we all have to find each other attractive but as long as I can look at myself in the mirror & know I’m gorgeous then that’s good with me. I feel sexier the less I have on. When I have lots of clothes on I feel like I’m trying to hide my fat self which makes me feel fatter (if that makes sense) but the less I have on means people can see me for who I am & if they don’t like it then they don’t have to look at me. I feel super sexy in a basque because my boobs are stupidly large so I feel a basque or lovely bra flatters that. I love lace & sheer underwear & I also feel sexy in pvc because it enhances my big curves.....in fact I just feel sexy no matter what 😁
Posted
I'm more comfortable in my own skin now than a few years ago. I use to be a size 10/12 when I was a dancer then my ex who mentally and physically absused me made me loose all my self confidence and it brought on depression which then lead to putting on loads of weight so I went up to a size 16/18 in the space of a year and since then my weight as fluctuated up and down and realized that is isn't healthy for my body and mind. So I decided to finally love and embrace my curves, and am actually finally happy with my body yes I have down days about it still and do wanna be fitter but at least I know I can still be happy being who I am now.