Body confidence.

Posted

Nothing wrong with your skin you look fuckin amazing 

Posted
5 hours ago, BigPolly said:

Gosh this is an old thread. Well most of those on here who know me have heard me say time & time again how much I love myself. I used to hate the fact that I was fat when I was younger but now I absolutely love my curves & rolls & bumps & lumps. I’m big & curvaceous & very sexy but I also appreciate not everyone likes fat people & that’s perfectly ok, there’s certain things in other people that don’t float my boat, we’re all human & there’s nothing to say we all have to find each other attractive but as long as I can look at myself in the mirror & know I’m gorgeous then that’s good with me. I feel sexier the less I have on. When I have lots of clothes on I feel like I’m trying to hide my fat self which makes me feel fatter (if that makes sense) but the less I have on means people can see me for who I am & if they don’t like it then they don’t have to look at me. I feel super sexy in a basque because my boobs are stupidly large so I feel a basque or lovely bra flatters that. I love lace & sheer underwear & I also feel sexy in pvc because it enhances my big curves.....in fact I just feel sexy no matter what 😁

You look amazing x

Posted
4 hours ago, Lilmonster said:

I'm more comfortable in my own skin now than a few years ago. I use to be a size 10/12 when I was a dancer then my ex who mentally and physically absused me made me loose all my self confidence and it brought on depression which then lead to putting on loads of weight so I went up to a size 16/18 in the space of a year and since then my weight as fluctuated up and down and realized that is isn't healthy for my body and mind. So I decided to finally love and embrace my curves, and am actually finally happy with my body yes I have down days about it still and do wanna be fitter but at least I know I can still be happy being who I am now.

You've got an amazing photo collection and you stunning x

Posted
I have yet to feel comfortable in my own skin. I'm awkward from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. Thankfully my partner enjoys my awkwardness : )
Posted
My clothes change me. From awkward guy to utter slut, the clothes make me what I will be in the bedroom.
Posted
1 hour ago, scarllett said:

I have yet to feel comfortable in my own skin. I'm awkward from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. Thankfully my partner enjoys my awkwardness : )

The few pic that are not private are very nice indeed and I'm glad yr partner enjoys your body. Would be interesting in seeing your private pics x

Posted
6 hours ago, Bobbyb1973 said:

The few pic that are not private are very nice indeed and I'm glad yr partner enjoys your body. Would be interesting in seeing your private pics x

To be fair my awkwardness is more than just a body thing. It's a full personality deal I think.  I'm as awkward about trying a pair of shoes on in a shop, or keeping eye contact when ordering food at a restaurant, or deciding which way to go to avoid bumping into someone in the street as I am about my looks or body. Haha. It's not so much that I dislike myself, I actually like who I am and how I look on occasion, I'm just a very awkward human being and have never had the feeling of being comfortable in my skin. 

My private gallery is available to friends.  

Posted
I dont think i will ever be comfortable in my own skin but im getting used to it, i accept it far more now than i ever have done in the past and it has to do with all the lovely positivity i receive from people here, so i would just like to add a little Thank you x
Posted

Brilliant thread - probably my fave - because I really believe that this thread 'can' help people.

I can pretty much relate to something in most of the comments made - i have suffered with  confidence issues, anxiety, awkwardness..... and depression  ..........for many years of my life I was 'blissfully' unaware of this - i just suffered with it (and it has inhibited me in my a great deal).
My alter ego and coping mechanism comes across as quite confident - somewhat brash and outward going (to some)

I learnt about my state and some of the conditions thru counselling (lots of!). After that having discovered so much about myself was i able to be aware of my self (the me), more accepting of myself, allowing myself to feel a bit awkward / anxious, choosing to do something regardless of my trepidation, in essence i have become more at ease with myself..............     this has led to a greater degree of self confidence.

All for now ;)

Posted
2 hours ago, scarllett said:

To be fair my awkwardness is more than just a body thing. It's a full personality deal I think.  I'm as awkward about trying a pair of shoes on in a shop, or keeping eye contact when ordering food at a restaurant, or deciding which way to go to avoid bumping into someone in the street as I am about my looks or body. Haha. It's not so much that I dislike myself, I actually like who I am and how I look on occasion, I'm just a very awkward human being and have never had the feeling of being comfortable in my skin. 

My private gallery is available to friends.  

Unfortunately I can't message you so unable to send a friend request

Posted
Am i confident in my own skin, course not ! I'm approaching my 57th birthday and have the middle age (some may say old) spread to go with it. That said, i keep myself fairly fit but have all the aches and ***s i didn't have when i was a ***ager swimming 8 hours a day. Of course, wearing kinky gear does raise the esteem a bit, especially when complimented....
Posted
I've always found confidence to be an in mind thing. I've been everything from over weight, to over thin to densly muscled (dense not large). I have health issues that can leave me bloated and just generally looking aweful and my long hair leads allot of people to take an instant dislike to me. But I was brought up to know my own strengths and short commings, treat others well and find the people with who I feel comfortable. Another thing i've learned is bar the furthest of extremes there's often some one out there who does find you attractive. A bit over weight? Curvy is often fashionable. Bit more weight again, that's some peoples thing. Massivly skinny and lankey (which is a look I don't think particulary suits me but it's how I am most of the time) people will be jelouse of you without even thinking you want to be a bit more filled out so your proportions look right when your naked (and again also some peoples deal). All you can do is decide who you are, who you want to be then find the people who can respect who you are, who you want to be and enjoy your left the best you can. Also top tip, self confidence (even suitably well faked self confidence) a cheeky grin and in the right circumstances a firm handshake are genuinely powerful tools, don't get you everything but cost nothing, rarely causes problems and make you feel more in control.
Posted
8 hours ago, Fairylight said:

I dont think i will ever be comfortable in my own skin but im getting used to it, i accept it far more now than i ever have done in the past and it has to do with all the lovely positivity i receive from people here, so i would just like to add a little Thank you x

You have some very interesting pics and amazing looking tats which for some are a turn on in themselves. Any time you fancy s chat with someone kinda local come say hi. Wouldn't mind seeing your other pics in yr gallery x

Posted
2 hours ago, Tinnietumper said:

Hi we're is the best place for bdsm near barnstaple

Open a new post to find out

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Through workout and nutrition getting confidence if strength and appearance. But due to diabietis lack of erection the last 2 years has pulled my confidence down.  I've always been good a massage and I'm always improving my oral skills .  It it still hit my feel g not complete because work I g on getting back my erection.  Am I alone.

Posted
On 7/26/2018 at 10:46 AM, 3SumQueen said:

Hopefully you get used to it. :)

Be the best you can be and know your worth the best others can give