SHOW ME YOURS - and I'll show you MINE... SEX BLOGGER!

Katiefox

Posted

NF Image (2).png

Time to let your fetish flag fly! Do you have a blog and get off on writing dirty tales of debauchery? I want to see it! We’re especially interested in creative content that demystifies fetishes and the BDSM lifestyle, but whatever you write about, this is your opportunity to showcase your sex blogging skills. Win exclusive Fetish.com merchandise, VIP membership and a chance to feature in the Fetish.com magazine. Show me what you’ve got. 😈

Conditions of entry:

All you need to do is write a kinky piece of erotic fiction on your blog, which will then be judged by our very own Fetish.com editorial team. There are only three rules;

1. All stories must be original. Your story can only be on one website to be accepted, and you must own the copyright.
  2. Size matters. Make sure your entry is 500 words minimum.
  3. Link to Fetish.com. Somewhere in your entry you’ll need to link to the Fetish.com website URL: https://www.fetish.com/

REMEMBER: Confirm your participation! You do this by sending a link to your blog entry via email to: [email protected] and commenting on this forum post with the name of your entry! You can include a small description if you like, but make sure you don’t copy any of the text from the blog post itself - remember rule no.1!

You’ve got until the 24th of August to get your entry in. Start putting pen to paper kinksters!

Posted

Where can I find a good place to make a sex blog? Is there any other way to submit something?

Posted
4 minutes ago, CaptainFantasy said:

Where can I find a good place to make a sex blog? Is there any other way to submit something?

you can sign up for free ones on wordpress or blogger - blogger may be best.

Posted
1 minute ago, eyemblacksheep said:

you can sign up for free ones on wordpress or blogger - blogger may be best.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Hopefully it's not too much of a *** in the ass lol

Posted
Alright you filthy like minded people
Posted

I'm not sure if some of these are entry titles or people a little lost?

(my entry coming soon)

Posted
8 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I'm not sure if some of these are entry titles or people a little lost?

(my entry coming soon)

Yeah probably should've stipulated a URL

Posted

entry submitted

it's entitled 'Meet Amelia' 

Posted
Haaahaaa I can’t read down the list now without it having an amusing twist 😂....that’s not an entry by the way....although would also be a great title but not as good as ‘St Petersburg Florida’
Posted
8 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

Haaahaaa I can’t read down the list now without it having an amusing twist 😂....that’s not an entry by the way....

Must admit I love a good entry. 

Posted
Why has my story post and all reactions to it disappeared? I mean, nothing here and nothing on my profile page - what the hell is going on?
Posted
7 hours ago, Fimus said:

Why has my story post and all reactions to it disappeared? I mean, nothing here and nothing on my profile page - what the hell is going on?

did you post it in as a link?

links aren't allowed.

you need to email your link through to the mods (see post above) and just mention the title here.

It is a slight confusing method I guess.  But yeah, external URLs aren't allowed on here.

Posted

Oh FFS! The damned rules of entry could have been a LOT clearer

Posted
"Alanna" is the effing title (again - without a link this time)
Posted

Hi guys..  I'll repeat again how to submit below, highlighting the main point in orange.

Remember please - no links in the forum as they will be hidden - it's in the forum guidelines.

Confirm your participation! You do this by sending a link to your blog entry via email to: [email protected] and commenting on this forum post with the name of your entry! You can include a small description if you like, but make sure you don’t copy any of the text from the blog post itself - remember rule no.1!

Thanks!  :)

Posted

I got all that - is there any chance of getting confirmation that submission has been accepted? As of now I *believe* I have followed all the guidelines, but have absolutely no way of knowing whether or not some silly mistake has barred my entry

Posted
8 hours ago, Fimus said:

I got all that - is there any chance of getting confirmation that submission has been accepted? As of now I *believe* I have followed all the guidelines, but have absolutely no way of knowing whether or not some silly mistake has barred my entry

Hey! We've received your entry - and it's great. 🔥

Posted
Okay - who the hell is the girl in the photo? I can't log in here without getting instantly hard