SHOW ME YOURS - and I'll show you MINE... SEX BLOGGER!

Katiefox

Posted
Can we send more than one entry? I kinda have a writing bug now
Posted
On 8/16/2018 at 8:29 PM, Fimus said:

Can we send more than one entry? I kinda have a writing bug now

Go ahead! The more the merrier :P

Posted

Oh good! I think I need to examine a few other fetishes, so you may get more than one more

Posted

I have a writer's page on facebook, is this acceptable as a blog?

Posted
8 hours ago, Frank52 said:

I have a writer's page on facebook, is this acceptable as a blog?

Hey! Facebook won't count I'm afraid :gimp:

Posted

I got all inspired a sent another story: this one is called "Party Girl"

Posted

oh. speaking of people who didn't read.

I've just realised the rules state "500 words minimum" - and mine is below that.

I've also just written another which is also below that.

But in both cases I'd wanted to keep them to the point, but make them count.   I do blame myself for misreading (I'd read it as maximum) - but I guess it would have been appreciated for a nod if my story was too short.

So I guess a question is - would it be accepted? And is it worth adding my other entry?

Both would lose the magic I was trying to create if padded longer.

Posted
14 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

oh. speaking of people who didn't read.

I've just realised the rules state "500 words minimum" - and mine is below that.

I've also just written another which is also below that.

But in both cases I'd wanted to keep them to the point, but make them count.   I do blame myself for misreading (I'd read it as maximum) - but I guess it would have been appreciated for a nod if my story was too short.

So I guess a question is - would it be accepted? And is it worth adding my other entry?

Both would lose the magic I was trying to create if padded longer.

Hey! It will be accepted this time - no worries. It's the first time we've run a blogger competition and the rules can be bent slightly ;)

Send as many entries as you want to. We'll have fun reading them I'm sure!

Posted

thank you - a new entry coming very soon....

Posted

I got all inspired and felt I had to write another story. 

Okay - I got horny - this one is called "Jane"

Posted

Well kinksters, reading all your Kinky Blog entries was anything but boring! Big thanks to everyone that took the time to submit their entry.  

Sex blogging is a complicated, subjective world that takes skill, spice and everything naughty but nice. It’s not easy to turn fantasies into fully-fledged fetish fiction and make it compelling - let alone turn others on! 

So, without further ado, massive #kinkstastic congratulations to our winning member - Fimus with his story ‘Alanna’. We were impressed with the story's kinky atmosphere and level of suspense. Plus a very special mention to Eyemblacksheep and his incredibly tempting story, ‘Meet Amelia’.  It was very hard to choose, it seems there are some seriously talented kinksters among us! 

Mag Article News Feed [Fetish.com] (7).png

Read more about the winning story, and its author, in next week’s magazine article. 😈

Posted
Thank you! I just hope you "enjoy" reading my story as much as I did writing it ;)
Posted

I feel i may be having a dumb moment -  but how / where can we 'access' these blogs / articles/  contents?   Can we?

Posted
The story will be published here next week. I do not want to spoil things by giving out where you can find it until after then
Posted
6 minutes ago, callipygian said:

I feel i may be having a dumb moment -  but how / where can we 'access' these blogs / articles/  contents?   Can we?

Hey! We'll be following up with an article next week - from which you'll be able to access the winning entries. And an exclusive little Q+A from the winner, talking about his creative process... and kinky things in general 😈

Posted

well done :) nice one

and also thanks for the mention :) 

Kitty74-4244
Posted

Congrats to you both, really look forward to reading your work😘

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 8/7/2018 at 1:05 AM, Subginny said:

Greetings everyone

A might late, Greetings to you.

Posted

I guess a question is around links for runners-up :) I'm certainly interested in some of the other entries.

Posted
16 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I guess a question is around links for runners-up :) I'm certainly interested in some of the other entries.

Agreed I could only see the 2 winners