Balls107

Transgender Sex

Balls107
Posted

I have this dream of having sex with two sexy transgender women at the same time, but I'm a little timid, plus I don't know where to even find them to even begin such a activity.

• Like 3
Posted
I’m a kinda closet trans/CD. I’m sure it wouldn’t be as hard as you think if that’s what you wanted to do
Alxwulf
Posted

I love ftm guys :) feel free to message if any are on here

Posted

I am a trans woman, and I think  you have to be careful when it comes to trans/CD  women.  There are some that are CDing or call them selves trans and only want sex with men IE a HOOK UP.  Then there are other that are trans, have transitioned, are on some sort of hormone replacement therapy, have legally changed their name and live as a woman.  Some love sex with men, while others women, a few like me are pan sexual and then some are A-sexual. 

MY point here is just don't assume, get to know the trans person first then go from there.

Posted
On 8/26/2018 at 2:49 PM, RachelCOTS said:

I am a trans woman, and I think  you have to be careful when it comes to trans/CD  women.  There are some that are CDing or call them selves trans and only want sex with men IE a HOOK UP.  Then there are other that are trans, have transitioned, are on some sort of hormone replacement therapy, have legally changed their name and live as a woman.  Some love sex with men, while others women, a few like me are pan sexual and then some are A-sexual. 

MY point here is just don't assume, get to know the trans person first then go from there.

This is good advice, just treat people nice and get to know them I woukd say and don't objectify them. X