Transgender Sex

Balls107

Posted

I have this dream of having sex with two sexy transgender women at the same time, but I'm a little timid, plus I don't know where to even find them to even begin such a activity.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love ftm guys :) feel free to message if any are on here

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I am a trans woman, and I think  you have to be careful when it comes to trans/CD  women.  There are some that are CDing or call them selves trans and only want sex with men IE a HOOK UP.  Then there are other that are trans, have transitioned, are on some sort of hormone replacement therapy, have legally changed their name and live as a woman.  Some love sex with men, while others women, a few like me are pan sexual and then some are A-sexual. 

MY point here is just don't assume, get to know the trans person first then go from there.

Posted
On 8/26/2018 at 2:49 PM, RachelCOTS said:

I am a trans woman, and I think  you have to be careful when it comes to trans/CD  women.  There are some that are CDing or call them selves trans and only want sex with men IE a HOOK UP.  Then there are other that are trans, have transitioned, are on some sort of hormone replacement therapy, have legally changed their name and live as a woman.  Some love sex with men, while others women, a few like me are pan sexual and then some are A-sexual. 

MY point here is just don't assume, get to know the trans person first then go from there.

This is good advice, just treat people nice and get to know them I woukd say and don't objectify them. X

• 1 year later...
Formula_thc
Posted (edited)

I actually have the same fantasy and want to act it out but havent found anyone to act it out with.

Edited by Formula_thc
Miss spelling
Posted

@RachelCOTS just because someone is only interested in casual sex with men doesn't mean they are not transwomen, there are cis women who express the same desires.  Indeed this seems to be what @Balls107 is looking for judging by the tone of the post, forgive me if I'm wrong.

There is a lot of controversy over what it means to be trans, some of our ***s go through hell because we can only fleetingly live as our true selves due to loyalty to others.  Others don't look like anyone's idea of trans because they are comfortable enough in their own identity that they don't feel the need to fit to stereotypes.

Currently there is a bit of both those in me.  Returning to the HOOK UP chicks, yes some of us do like this, because for many what better way to boost our self confidence in our identity than 'sleeping' with lots of men, one partner well that's great but the more men who find a tgirl sexy enough to bed her for some of us the better because it reaffirms to us when we're feeling low-hey I'm a desirable woman.

Posted
On 7/27/2018 at 3:00 AM, Balls107 said:

I have this dream of having sex with two sexy transgender women at the same time, but I'm a little timid, plus I don't know where to even find them to even begin such a activity.

if you can afford it there are always professionals.

• 1 month later...
Sissyboi112
Posted

I love transgender women. I love the idea of sucking one as I’m not into men but am really turned on by penises and swallowing cum.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I was surprised in my youth to learn how many nominally straight men liked penises when they were attached to women. When I was much younger, cuter, and more reckless, I helped a lot of men have their first experiences with a transwoman (we used other terms back then). 

• 1 year later...
Posted
My only problem is I have never tried because they all wanna get paid not trying to go to jail
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
June 17, jwayne80 said:
My only problem is I have never tried because they all wanna get paid not trying to go to jail

Look more. There are those of us that just are looking to have fun and please guys

Posted

Would love to be with a group of trans girls 

Posted
4 hours ago, Kevlad123 said:

Would love to be with a group of trans girls 

looking to be eaten alive hunni?!? or do you want to join us?

Posted
2 hours ago, Kymi said:

looking to be eaten alive hunni?!? or do you want to join us?

I’d love both 😏 Actually I do want to transition to a shemale

• 5 months later...
Posted
Best sex I have ever had that's why that's all I am into
  • 3 months later...
Posted
I love it
Trans are the sexiest and the hottest I’ve ever been fucked by
Posted
On 7/26/2018 at 7:00 PM, Balls107 said:

Posted

Trans are the sexiest creatures on the planet.  Only 2 huh? I'm definitely thinking more like 5-6

• 10 months later...