Sexy feet photos..

GloriousGoddess

GloriousGoddess
Posted

Photos of sexy Goddess feet.. what kind of images would you float your boat? Go wild...

Posted

Most photos of the soles are a go to for me, but usually can be improved by action shots, such as from below where it looks like they are stomping you.

in general it’s more of how creative the person can be with the photos 

Posted
Absolutely any pictures of your divinely delectable & exquisite feet at all Goddess; in any scenario whatsoever, the beauty, the elegance & the magnificent wonder of them will come to the fore & will truly inspire such awe x
Posted
Dangling sandals or flipflops in the sunshine
Posted

barefoot crush - particularly things like nettles or lego 

Posted
I totally love a pair of beautiful feet, especially in sexy shoes. However, it does absolutely nothing for me sexually. Feet never enter my fantasies. I just find them very attractive. Have you ever heard of anything like this? It's almost like a non-sexual fetish.
Posted

Like to see feet in flip flops with blue ***ted nails and maybe a toe ring. Objects held with feet/toes. 

• 2 years later...
Posted
On 7/27/2018 at 11:55 PM, GloriousGoddess said:

Photos of sexy Goddess feet.. what kind of images would you float your boat? Go wild...

Giantess. Being crushed stomped ground beneath your baresoles I hope I'm next in line 

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I like feet that are wrapped in silk pantyhose. They feel the best

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

My  Mistress Jazmin hat beautiful feet. That is how we meet.

Posted

Does anyone here pay for feet pictures 

Posted
57 minutes ago, L1ZA6NA said:

Does anyone here pay for feet 

it is not permitted to buy or sell on this website.

it is ok to ask for advice for elsewhere, but not to advertise 

Posted

What site can I sell photos/videos of my feet? 

Posted
On 6/17/2022 at 5:04 PM, Kiki-bby said:

What site can I sell photos/videos of my feet? 

onlyfans, iwantclips, clips4sale, feetfinder, extralunch***, manyvids, fansly, loyalfans

there aren't a shortage of options 

Igotsweetfeet
Posted

Personnaly, when I take pictures of my feet it really depends how I feel. Sometimes i am more in a flirty mood and wear high heels, other times I prefer barefeet really depends

• 11 months later...
Footluvr4evr
Posted

I personally like the surprise of not knowing exactly what im getting I guess it's almost a spontaneous reaction about it that I like

Posted

With all the material freely available out there I'm surprised that anyone can sell feet images at all.

Posted
27 minutes ago, TrampledRug said:

With all the material freely available out there I'm surprised that anyone can sell feet images at all.

it's fairly big business - which might seem surprising when as you say there's so much for free

and a lot of people struggle - and the reason they struggle is they don't understand the previous point. Cos both can be true.   

So then they go to forums "what do YOU want to see" - and it's like, well, OK random new woman - I could tell you what I'd like to see as will others : but none on this forum want to pay you for it.   Which adds to their frustration.

The ones who do do well might often contribute to the free stuff but then also say "well, if you want to see more, if you want vids, if you want requests... hell... if you want to chat with me... then you pay" and that becomes an added part 

if you stumble upon anyone else you particularly like, then you're limited to what exists by them for free and that's about it.  And for some people they're happy with that.   Others, less so

• 2 weeks later...