KINKY Photos...

Posted

I would suggest that anyone who replies checks out the guidelines about photos etc..

Anyway..what type of photos are a turn on..I hope over the next couple of weeks to post in my profile my first attempt at including photos which have me wearing bondage items which I have made myself..!..Including a fibreglass face mask  which is something I struggled in making over a year..nearly there...Any feed back would be lovely...

What turns me on..are photos of bondage situations that I could see myself being in..!..There is a website that I always go to to look for inspiration and how I could adapt items for use in a self bondage situation..!.Females in very restrictive corsets is another turn on...In fact...any  thing that would excite me ..is a turn on..I am not interested in anything that is illegal or crosses the acceptable boundaries of our scene..Interpret that as you may..!..The more extreme a bondage situation I see..the more I am interested in developing my own version.!..What does annoy me..is that alot of photos that I wanted to print are protected in one form or another and could not be printed..!

Do you keep a photo by your bedside if your are feeling you need a little bit of help to relax..I do..!...It is a great photo...never fails..!..Cassie

Posted
I don’t get turn on by photos as I am not a horny boy anymore. But I like a photo of mountains if I need to relax