New daddy

Antrimlad

Posted

I recently found this amazing world of DDLG and really into it in a non sexual way! Is there any experienced littles willing to share some advice to a hopeful daddy?

Littlekittenlifts
Posted

I'm new to being a little and have only had one daddy but he was amazing...i like showing him what I'd been doing that day he was always full of praise for me amd interest ed in what i was doing and always had time for me and I never felt like I was a nuicence. I like being told I'm a good girl and knowing I was pleasing him. He was always super supportive when I was anxious and doing new things....for me it was all about the attention  

Posted
On 8/6/2018 at 6:04 PM, Littlekittenlifts said:

I'm new to being a little and have only had one daddy but he was amazing...i like showing him what I'd been doing that day he was always full of praise for me amd interest ed in what i was doing and always had time for me and I never felt like I was a nuicence. I like being told I'm a good girl and knowing I was pleasing him. He was always super supportive when I was anxious and doing new things....for me it was all about the attention  

Attention is what a daddy is all about he should give you what you need and lots off praise 

I’m a daddy dom and love to have a princess again I had one but she managed to find love with someone and I had to let her go but in the three years we have we had fun I would like to carry this on but with the right little lady xx