Foot tickling fetish

Sweety214

Posted

Hey, does anyone have a foot tickling/stoking fetish?

Posted

I do I can be found most evenings curled up on the floor at my Mistress feet stroking them Very relaxing way to unwind 

Posted
That sounds awesome Sam...
Posted
3 hours ago, Naughtysam said:

I do I can be found most evenings curled up on the floor at my Mistress feet stroking them Very relaxing way to unwind 

Wish my boyfriend would do that to me

Posted

I'd quite happily run my fingers over feet.... play tickling or sensual 😉

• 2 months later...
Posted

Mhm, tickling in general is a big thing for me, and it seems that there are a fair few people that feel the same. Enough that there are two big tickling meetups in the UK alone- which involve a lot of laughs (and often, squirms and squeals) inside a big, scary dungeon

Posted

love having my feet tickled its better when someone uses oil it increases the sensitivity i would love for someone to make my toes curl

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 7/31/2018 at 5:30 AM, Sweety214 said:

Wish my boyfriend would do that to me

Mmm hi

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 10/27/2018 at 5:30 AM, toeluvr said:

I love tickling girls feet. Anytime, Anywhere

Hello there

Posted

Yes I love to kneel  an lick a womans feet, especially between their toes and hope they haven't washed their feet. My wife broke an ankle this uear and has had *** issues andI rub her foot every day and would love to lick her toes but she isn't into that so she would rather I don't. 

Posted

Where are the Two big tickle meet-up in the UK?

• 2 weeks later...
Calmingseas49
Posted
On 12/5/2018 at 1:28 PM, WranglerK02 said:

Hello there

I'll tickle Wrangler toes tell either she cries stop tinkle which would you like wrangler

• 1 month later...
Posted

I have a tickling fetish that includes a young woman's ticklish feet, but not a foot-fetish per se. I love the way a woman's bound foot can but flop and hop in an ineffectual attempt to escape tickling fingers. A woman in her stockingfeet is especially fun.

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

I'd like to find a girl who wants to be tickle ***d, tied up to the bed. With nylons on :smiling_imp:

Edited by Howling_Wolfman
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I'm a big fan of tickling feet, as well as everywhere else on the body! It's playful and leaves all parties with a big smile on their faces - what's not to love?! :stuck_out_tongue:

• 1 year later...
Posted

Love to lightly and very slowly tickle girls feet. Also using tip of My tounge. Love My smooth soles worked on too.

Posted
On 10/20/2018 at 10:22 AM, Plored said:

Mhm, tickling in general is a big thing for me, and it seems that there are a fair few people that feel the same. Enough that there are two big tickling meetups in the UK alone- which involve a lot of laughs (and often, squirms and squeals) inside a big, scary dungeon

is this public or secret by invite only?

Posted
On 3/12/2019 at 8:09 PM, Howling_Wolfman said:

I'd like to find a girl who wants to be tickle ***d, tied up to the bed. With nylons on :smiling_imp:

as a tgirl you've got me wanting to find a man who'll do that to me, it sounds divine honey

• 3 weeks later...
statictickler
Posted

I love tickling feet and also having mine tickled!

Posted

Right here :) I love tickling, feet, AND I’m a girl. Who likes girls. 

Seems like we’re a rare breed. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I thought i was the only one