Curious-sub

Login problems

Posted

I keep getting signed out and when I try to sign back in it says my details aren’t recognised. I’ve had to reset my password a couple of times in the last hour. Any idea what’s going on? 😊

• Like 3
Beau
Posted
That was happening last night as well I reset my password twice at the moment no probs but don’t know why it’s happening just a technical problem maybe xxx
  • Like 2
Pplover
Posted
I had same problem but seems fine now.
  • Like 2
Posted

couldn't get on at all last night same problems actually thought id been banned🤔

• Like 1
Posted

I think it’s sorted now as it’s been fine for the past couple of hours. Glad to see I wasn’t the only one having problems.

• Like 2
Carnelian2
Posted

I did notice the issue yesterday with my Fetish.com Login but could then log on via FB. It seems fine now

Posted

I opened a ticket last night. There was an issue with their server yesterday, but it's all sorted now.......?

• Like 1
Posted
Hey guys! I can confirm there was a small technical issue last night but it has all been resolved. So now let's be extra naughty to make up for lost time last night ;) haha
  • Like 3
Posted
I had this problem last night, left it for a few hours & all is ok now so hopefully the issue will resolve itself
Posted
I had this problem last night, probably just a couple bugs that needed fixing with the site.
SexualCorruption
Posted
Think a fair few of us had that problem last night, as so did I, but panic over I’m back 😉😈🤣
  • Like 1