Ass fetish

Posted

Same her. Even as a dom I take a lot of pleasure from licking and eating her ass. 

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

I love sniffing and eating ass. Especially when she is sweaty and stinky down there.

• 9 months later...
Posted

Anything besides scat I'm into when it comes to my gf ass

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

So I figured I would share my night with everyone on this thread because it was amazing. So last night I was laying in bed and my gf told me to kiss her ass and I told her I was tired I had to wake up in four hours so after a couple time of me saying no she got up and put her ass right on my face so that instantly got me excited, so i started kissing it all over then I started to bite it which made her jump off and layed down ass up, so I when to town eating that thing like is was cake! After a couple of minutes she arched her back so her ass was in the air and started shaking and clamping her ass on my face I pushed my face in and started thoung fucking her and sucking her hole so much that I kept running out of breathe so I started taking short gasps of air and going right back in. After doing that for a while she started rocking so her ass was literally slapping my face it was amazing I started sreading and slapping her checks to get my toung in farther.

She then layed back down again and put my head in her panties so I couldn't get out of her ass and I proceeded  to eat it even more the after couple minutes I stopped pulled her panties off my head and her body and started to fuck her asshole for a couple minutes slow long strokes with slapping. Then I pulled her ass open and it hurt her so I pulled out of her ass cleaned my penis off and went to town on her pussy it was a great night

Edited by Deleted Member
Forgot a part
  • 2 years later...
Posted
Of course, especially if her ass fart n poops I’ll just get my face in there in sniff n lick it clean
  • 1 month later...
roamingtiger
Posted

I had few ladies who joked on my kissing their ass.  Needless to say once I was done and they orgasmed 3 times, they was hooked on having my tongue there.  The last one would beg for it and came so hard.

• 7 months later...
Queen_Holzripper
Posted
Fuck yes I love getting all up in there eat his ass just like he does mine
  • 1 month later...
MrSycyliaALL
Posted

The best is deep ass eating....

• 1 month later...
Posted
a nice ass on a woman or man is such an aphrodisiac. I’ve eaten more lady ass than men though.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love to eat pink asses , licking , and sex anal , slowly and lube it all the way