Tattoos

Posted

Does anybody else have a tattoo kink. Seeing a woman's ink on there body really turns me on no matter where is placed brings back the exciting sounds of an ink parlour and the buzz of the gunĀ 

Posted
Love nicely designed and placed tattoos. Something very exciting about being tattooed, that itch of *** marking and the buzzing noise šŸ‘Œ
Posted
I don't like sex with a bloke if he isn't tattooed. I love a tattooed pierced punk bloke or skinhead. Mmmnm.
Posted

Tattoos on a girl very attractive and sexy,with usually an interesting story behind the tattoos šŸ’žx

Posted

Iā€™m saving my virginity for a heavily pierced and inked up guy to be a total extreme goth freak for him and let him ink my boy cunt to make me his trophy. Iā€™m looking for a kinky perverse guy who wants to modify me into an extreme fantasy freak and then I will do anything for him for mods and tattoosĀ Ā 

Posted

Rather partial to black and grey..don't care if a tats a masterpiece or a bit scruffy either..Ā ink on a guy just appeals, always has..only have 2 hand sized shoulder tats myself..very old, very faded..a bit like me, hoping to find a nice cover-up design back/shoulder piece to cover them but not as easy as I'd anticipatedĀ šŸ˜ž

Posted
I've always found them appealing, not so much a kink for me, their artwork shows a lot about who they are as a person. They often have meaning behind Them, they show the person's life story in some cases. It helps you get to know them without the awkward questions. For example, I lost my dad to cancer when I was 14, and have my right forearm covered in red roses as a tribute to him as he meant so much to me. I am also getting a sleeve done on my left arm as a tribute to my entire family, with a series of smaller pieces to represent each of my siblings, my mum, grandparents and my aunts/uncles. My other pieces represent my love for nature, culture and even my career. I too get very excited when I hear the buzz of the tattoo gun, it means I'm one step closer to having my body the way I want it to look
Posted

DomTD my sentiments exactly my friendšŸ’ž someone can correct me isn't body markings or cave ***tings the first forms of ART ? Respect.

• 1 year later...
Secretsquirell
Posted

I love a lady with nice cool tatts not just random ones plastered all over her

• 5 months later...
Posted (edited)
On 8/4/2018 at 1:31 PM, PunkAndProudUK said:

Ā”Ā”

Ā 

Edited by Nickfinder
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I really enjoy well thought out and excellent designed tattoo's on a lady.Ā  Always have..go hand in hand with wearing DM's :)

Posted

I have ink i have 15 tattoes some have alot of meaning othersĀ  because i wanted them but ink on a guy is hot

Posted

Or even a girlĀ  or none binary any human in fact.

Ā 

But what i dont like is people tattoing there hairless cats and yes it is a thing

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Charms said:

Or even a girlĀ  or none binary any human in fact.

Ā 

But what i dont like is people tattoing there hairless cats and yes it is a thing

Wow @Charms...did not know that!

Should i have levet( baby hare) tattoo'd on head?...would look like fully grown hare from distance?šŸ˜œ

Too bold for bald?šŸ™Ā love tattoos on all,best ones have real meaning to the person inked!...respect!

Edited by Boldbald
Wording
Posted
4 hours ago, Boldbald said:

Wow @Charms...did not know that!

Should i have levet( baby hare) tattoo'd on head?...would look like fully grown hare from distance?šŸ˜œ

Too bold for bald?šŸ™Ā love tattoos on all,best ones have real meaning to the person inked!...respect!

Yes they do. Iv seen it on the net and on the news its sickeningĀ