Posted

Does anybody else have a tattoo kink. Seeing a woman's ink on there body really turns me on no matter where is placed brings back the exciting sounds of an ink parlour and the buzz of the gun 

• Like 2
Posted
Love nicely designed and placed tattoos. Something very exciting about being tattooed, that itch of pain marking and the buzzing noise 👌
  • Like 2
PunkAndProudUK
Posted
I don't like sex with a bloke if he isn't tattooed. I love a tattooed pierced punk bloke or skinhead. Mmmnm.
  • Like 2
Posted

Tattoos on a girl very attractive and sexy,with usually an interesting story behind the tattoos 💞x

Posted

I’m saving my virginity for a heavily pierced and inked up guy to be a total extreme goth freak for him and let him ink my boy cunt to make me his trophy. I’m looking for a kinky perverse guy who wants to modify me into an extreme fantasy freak and then I will do anything for him for mods and tattoos  

Posted

Rather partial to black and grey..don't care if a tats a masterpiece or a bit scruffy either.. ink on a guy just appeals, always has..only have 2 hand sized shoulder tats myself..very old, very faded..a bit like me, hoping to find a nice cover-up design back/shoulder piece to cover them but not as easy as I'd anticipated 😞

• Like 1
Posted
I've always found them appealing, not so much a kink for me, their artwork shows a lot about who they are as a person. They often have meaning behind Them, they show the person's life story in some cases. It helps you get to know them without the awkward questions. For example, I lost my dad to cancer when I was 14, and have my right forearm covered in red roses as a tribute to him as he meant so much to me. I am also getting a sleeve done on my left arm as a tribute to my entire family, with a series of smaller pieces to represent each of my siblings, my mum, grandparents and my aunts/uncles. My other pieces represent my love for nature, culture and even my career. I too get very excited when I hear the buzz of the tattoo gun, it means I'm one step closer to having my body the way I want it to look
  • Like 2
Posted

DomTD my sentiments exactly my friend💞 someone can correct me isn't body markings or cave paintings the first forms of ART ? Respect.