Looking for recommendations on leg spreader harness/sling/device.

SoDevoted

Posted

Hi, 

I'm currently looking for a better method to keep my girl's thighs locked in a spread position when she's on her back while I toy around with her and eventually give her a rough fuck. Legs should be wide apart and she should not be able to close them at all. She's not particularly flexible in the knee joint, so the cuffs on her should be on her thighs, not her legs, so that she can keep her knees bent for comfort and stamina. I'm thinking right above the knee. I'm not a big fan of rope for this purpose, it's tedious to me and too much setup. I'm also not a fan of spreader bars for this position, as they go between us and I often feel that they get in the way when things get heated. I'm now looking at thigh slings and harnesses, and have found one which has a harness that goes around just under the bust and attaches to cuffs around the thighs as well as having a way to secure wrists behind the back. 

It looks very promising. I guess I won't be using the wrist cuffs when she's on her back, so ignore those for now. My worry with this solution is whether she'll be too able to move/close her legs in something like that. What do you think, is it too loose? And what about the height of the fixing point for the thigh cuffs, would it be better if the straps from the thigh cuffs were fastened somewhere higher, like the ones with the strap above the breasts or the more straight forward type that just goes around her neck? Or maybe lower would be better, something that goes around the waist? Or can you recommend me some other solution that would suit my needs better, that I haven't thought of yet? 

Thanks for any and all help you can provide. I hate getting suboptimal gear for its planned use, it can really take the edge off a session.

Posted
💞 W o w 🙏😵 respect. X
Posted (edited)

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by that, but thanks I guess. I worship my wife and I have to work very hard to give her the same amount of ecstacy that she provides me with :)

Just to add to the description provided by the mod, the harness I tried to link (sorry about that) has cuffs that go around the lower thigh, right above the knee, and those cuffs have straps that fasten in the harness part. The fixing point for those straps are at the sides of the torso, same height as the strap that goes right below the breasts. My questions are if a) that's the best fixing point for that kind of setup, and b) there is a better solution. 

Edited by SoDevoted
Posted
All I can suggest is, if something is not working, perhaps look at it from a new angle. Look for a different method that achieves the same result
Posted
💞 I'm a "newbie " so I'm browsing the forum and I'm very interested to see people as yourself and many others who so intricately are so open with your experiences,and I find it ALL very interesting 😮😘💞 please if I caused you any offence it was unintended ,🙏 respect 💞
Posted (edited)

Two straps one round each leg just above the knee ether side strapped to the opposing sides of the bed and for non static . Broom handle with 2 holes drilled either end at the width required instead of between the legs either infront of behind dependant on entry side.. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

yep - instead of pushing something between - having something that pulls apart.  I know you said rope was too much set up time, but, it will be worth it - alternatively....

I got some lengths of bungee cord from PoundWorld - so, if you have the thigh cuffs on, you can clip on the bungee cord and, depending on bed size, go via an under bed solution, or, clip to the side of the bed, or clip to something off bed.

Posted
Being me, I have a set of leather wrist, thigh and ankle cuffs, which are all adjustable, all with a metal "D" loop for fixing. Using double ended quick release clips (,double ended dog leash fasteners), it's possible to link these items together in quite a variety of ways, if your wife is one her back, front of standing up. With chains running under the bed, you can have a spread eagle shape with wrists and ankles. If you link wrists to thighs and then to each end of long chain, you keep thighs open without knees being able to turn inwards. Adjustment of opening can be done by connecting thigh cuffs to different links on the chain running under the bed. Different grades of garden chain bought from DIY stores, whilst shorter thinner chains, for holding 2 dogs with clips on, can be bought from pet shops. My secrets are out. Hope this helps.
Posted
Warning though...keep checking pressure points on cuffs for discolouration of skin and asking sub regularly if feeling ",pins and needles" sensations. If so, slacken cuffs, rub skin to increase circulation,for release from chains and take a break to move around and return later. I'm sure that you know of these precautions already.
Posted
9 hours ago, Leatherdom2020 said:

Warning though...keep checking pressure points on cuffs for discolouration of skin and asking sub regularly if feeling ",pins and needles" sensations. If so, slacken cuffs, rub skin to increase circulation,for release from chains and take a break to move around and return later. I'm sure that you know of these precautions already.

Always better to tell someone who already knows, than it is to not tell someone who doesn't know. I respect that. 

Posted

among anything else with advice, it's good to have a couple steps down with it for the purpose of other people coming to the forums looking for advice or ideas.