Menstruation question

Posted

This is a weird question but I thought you guys best placed to answer. 

What happens when a sub is on her period?

This month I'm delaying my period so I can fully participate in a planned session. 

But does the play stop if it's that time of the month?

Posted

I think it might depend on the play planned. I have done various scenes whilst on my period, mostly impact play and some wax play. I think it's something that you should discuss with your play partner. 

Posted

Think it very much depends on the individuals 

many many many will play no matter the time of the month 

while many submissive choose to delay or use contraceptives to reduce or stop menstruation 

for some it's a huge turn on , while others total turn off 

Sx 

Posted
Pampered... l hope you and Dom can talk about each other’s feelings, and come to a clear set of hard and soft limits regarding intimacy around the time of period.
Posted
It doesnt stop me at all, then again I like a bit of *** sport ;)
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
i love it when a lady is on her period for me it makes it more fun lol
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 8/5/2018 at 12:26 PM, VictoriaBlisse said:

I think it might depend on the play planned. I have done various scenes whilst on my period, mostly impact play and some wax play. I think it's something that you should discuss with your play partner. 

If dom is wearing tampon I don't mind still orraly serving her she can still grind my face and lea e awsome friction burns leaves three day tingle. Especially if she have few day grow.  Yes I'm different 

Posted

I guess its pretty much down to individuals. Some women want more attention during their period some cant bear to be touched. Also for some men its a huge turn on others not so much