Unicorn hunting help

playwithus9217

playwithus9217
Posted

Why is it so flipping hard?? Been looking for months and no girls want to join a couple... what are we doing wrong?

Posted
I've been searching for months too, for a submissive, but I guess it's just a case of waiting and doing your best to present yourself
Posted

only looking for months ;) 

Finding relationships is hard and the more you narrow your requirements the harder it gets - the kinda problem with a Unicorn is that she really needs to be attracted to you both to work : and that's a lot of criteria.

I dunno all the context, maybe you're being too pushy, maybe this maybe that - but even if you're doing "everything right" then it's still a patience thing.

I guess another question is that is this unicorn for a relationship, to form a triad ?  Or is it for just a three-some.

If you're looking for someone for just a three-some then there's always the option to book someone who works professionally.  

Posted
You make be better off on fab swingers ot similar..
Posted

💞 eyemblacksheep (Yoda) 🤓 RESPECT my friend 💞 find your honesty and insight very guiding and refreshing 💞

Posted

and yeah, to second Mrchristopher70

kink does not necessarily equal sex : looking on a kink/fetish site for sex is like going to a kebab shop in the hope of getting good chips - you might get lucky, but you'd be better off in the chippy. 

Posted
yes its hard because girls/women are not confortable joining in with another woman. It might be a fantasy but to jump in take a lots of confidence ( body as well) and trust. Try the other site where there are groups for this kind of interest.
Posted

Expecting to find a unicorn after only a few months is just going to let you down! They are called unicorns for a reason and it's going to be hard to find someone that both meets all your criteria and you and your partner meeting their criteria.

Posted

I have been on the search for a year now. My master and I started looking and after some research. You need to be clear of you are looking to expand your family and add her in or of you are looking for a girl just for the bedroom. 

Try making everything shiney. Show her what you have to offer when you find someone open to talking. Try not to be pushy or anything. Just honest. If they are unsure try building a friendship and make it comfortable.

Just be nice and understanding. 

New relationships are hard remember that.