Advice on uniform

Posted

So I am a daddy dom with a hard leaning towards the education kink, I'm studying to be a teacher and my baby girl and I have in the past discussed getting her a uniform. Here is my issue.
I want a real uniform, not as in from a real school or anything like that that crosses a line with me, I want to design a crest get a proper skirt and blazer and blouse, all of it, I just don't know how to do so and where to get a customized fake uniform. Does anyone have any advice or input on this?

Posted
Cos play ... There you get cheep and nasty outfits ... There are some if you look hard enough who produce some amazing quality gear ... Get the ones you like and get measured up local sewing clubs can usually help you in small projects ... 😊😊 ... Good luck
Posted

direct links aren't allowed, but you've google as the rest of us google "custom school badge" as a start.  Or "custom school uniform"

Posted
Hey KB! First find a local school that has uniforms, most even post on the schools website some approved places to shop at. Then you’d just need to remove the other logo with small scissors. Some places that print t shirts can also do custom patches, design of course is up to you to create. Good luck! Love the idea and I’m sure baby girl will too!
Posted
Cosplay sites would be the first place I'd look and you could also have someone make you a personalised crest from sites that sell custom items.
  • 4 months later...
Posted

If you are a small build it is easy to get generic items of uniform off the shelf, its all a matter of knowing sizing. There is a supplier in the UK that does adult sized uniforms but you pay through your ears for anything from them because he has cornered the market, shop around, there is a lot out there if you search properly. 

• 6 months later...
Posted

John Lewis sell proper generic school blazers with no badge, and there's a guy on Ebay who sells schoolie badges.

I've got several in green navy, royal blue and grey