Reverse Glory Holes?

Fimus

Posted

Just a thought. We are all aware of glory holes, occupied by all genders, for the pleasure of those with a penis. Is there such a thing as an equivalent for women? In which men (or women for that matter) are, I would presume, kept face-up for women to sit on for a good tongue-working.

And if they do exist, how can I take part?

Posted
Yeh i wouldnt mind sharing my face aswell if they exist for women! What a great thought!
Posted
If not I'm sure someone will now be starting to organise one lol
Posted

Would love that my face host all women buds ! 

Posted
I would imagine that, if you have around 4-6 guys available like that, you could probably make a killing in the hen night party market ;)
Posted
4 hours ago, Fimus said:

I would imagine that, if you have around 4-6 guys available like that, you could probably make a killing in the hen night party market ;)

Count me in

Posted

Yes this is already progressing will be available safely soon !!!!

Posted
I am looking up the train fare to Bath right now!
Posted
lol this is the best question for a long time, hands up for you Fimus :)
Welikeittight2906
Posted
On 8/9/2018 at 5:19 PM, Fimus said:

This is an amazing idea! Also a great business idea too Fimus! Im interested if its possible 😉

Posted

Would you have both glory hole and reverse glory hole at same event?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Did you try it in real ? Any women interested ?

Posted

Not had a chance to try it yet! Would also like a version in which my legs are raised, exposing my ass, so couples could use it and the husband has a hole to play with too!

Posted

a friend of mine was in a swingers club last week with a set up that worked as a reverse glory hole.

she jumped straight into it.

the end result was that - well - a lot of guys talk a good talk....  

Posted
On 8/9/2018 at 9:40 PM, Naughtyboy69er said:

Count me in

Count me in too!  Whether it is women, men, in between, or all three visiting it!  :)

• 2 months later...
Posted

Are glory holes still available in the UK?x

Posted
1 hour ago, Footworship4u said:

Are glory holes still available in the UK?x

yes