What would all of you consider to be the ultimate form of bondage

Trulyurs4ever

Trulyurs4ever
Posted

What are all of your opinions on what is truely the ultimate form of bondage and yet at the same time making oneself (basing this of a master/slave bdsm relationship) truely their masters slave for life?

• 2 weeks later...
Cumshot-3334
Posted
Being tied up by couple of women using variety of bondage apparatuses and ***d to pleasure them.
BeautifulKaos
Posted

Suspended or tied on cross and flogged, used. Like a sacrifice for my Master

Posted

The ultimate for me would be something i actually saw played out just recently....she was collared and cuffed (ankles and wrists) and laying on a bed in just her panties....bound by chain, her wrists locked in place and attached to the bedpost.

her Master arrived and walked purposefully into the room...He woke her and almost immediately she was given commands at His will as He took pleasure in spanking her ass and because of her obedience He allowed her to masturbate.

Now, for me this is the epitome....servitude isn't for everyone but when You have such a dynamic I can only imagine the freedom she finds in her own mind. A freedom only He can afford her.

Trulyurs4ever
Posted

Nice answers.  I'd personally go with all four limbs amputated and then pretty being used as a human sex doll

Posted

For me Mental Bondage is by far the ultimate form

Posted (edited)

Wrapped in pallet wrap from head to toe with holes for my mouth nipples and cock and balls .Then to be torchered with knettles 

Edited by Slayer
  • 6 months later...
Posted

feet burned off and one burned off hand.  you are not going anyplace  lol

Posted

make my sub sleep into her cage chained to her collar, without asking to do it .....

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Being taken on that long walk into the desert naked and at the end of a chain to be sold off to the highest bidder. The simplicity but finality of it fascinates me.

Posted

Tied down so tight that you cannot move not one little bit

Posted

I like everyone's answers here.  It is nice to understand how others view things.

For me there are two layers to bondage.  There is the mental and the physical.  The mental bondage, once developed can reach the point where it underlays all thoughts and actions and can therefore be far more pervasive and, it that way, far more 'ultimate'.  For me, the physical side is an effective realisation of the mental bondage that is already in place.  

I accept of course that you can have physical bondage without that mental connection, but for the person experiencing it the two will feel vastly different.

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted

For someone to own you truly psychologically is incredible. You can't get more overpowering then that. You are free to do what you want physically, but don't cause of their phycological grip on you.