Automated Whipping Machine

checkmugged

Posted

Hello everyone,

I am not particularly a DIY person and searches turn up far too much noise to be of any real use but what I was looking to make was an automated whipping machine I feel like for a handy person it may be something relatively easy to do but for myself, I don't know where to start.  Does anyone have any ideas. Thanks.

Posted

Just a friendly reminder to not post external links, thanks. :) 

Posted

I have seen an automated caning machine which worked pretty well, but then canes are fairly solid and react in predictable ways. I could see a machine using riding whips or crops being successfull but any form of single tail whip would in my opinion be too unpredictable in where it may land to be used without human intervention

• 10 months later...
Posted

I can imagine submitting to a whipping machine in a public setting,with a crowd of sadists taking control of the settings.Seeing the words"whipping machine"was an instant turn on.

Posted

if you do a google search for: "Little Caprice and the Spanking Machine"

that vid shows a device that auto whips, it might give you some ideas on designs.

Posted

I will take a look.Im fasinated about submitting in this way.x

Posted

Wow.They are relatively expensive but can be bought online.Ideal for any Master or Mistress that would enjoy me giving O as i get spanked by this thing.Pure heaven.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...
Posted

I have seen videos of both and wow they are so hot.  But them mention whip or cane and I am a happy bunny