New to kinks, what is mine?

LAnthony2018

LAnthony2018
Posted

I like to watch, not voyeurism.. I don't know what to call it. But like I find being in the same room as a woman or more get off while I do my own thing. Hmm.. Does anyone have any experience or know what this fetish would be called? 

Posted

sounds just like voyeurism ?

I guess what makes you think it's not voyeurism ?

Posted
Voyeurism is when sex is involved so you are more like a watcheurism lol! Or creep
LAnthony2018
Posted

Haha nah definately not a creep. I just love watching women masturbate 😂 

Posted

Sound very much like having 'voyeuristic' tendencies.

Why do you say not VOYEURISM?   

Also sounds like quite an erotic pastime to have as well ;)

Posted
13 hours ago, LAnthony2018 said:

Haha nah definately not a creep. I just love watching women masturbate 😂 

If act of sex is involved it’s voyeurism! 

If it’s just watching or googling at women in the street or everywhere it’s a form of deviant watcherism, no real word for it maybe in German or japan some country like that 😊

And sorry the creepy comment was a joke unless you watch woman behind the walls or newspaper naked under your coat 🤣

Posted
3 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

If act of sex is involved it’s voyeurism! 

If it’s just watching or googling at women in the street or everywhere it’s a form of deviant watcherism, no real word for it maybe in German or japan some country like that 😊

And sorry the creepy comment was a joke unless you watch woman behind the walls or newspaper naked under your coat 🤣

The 'masturbation' bit would be the act of sex ?

Posted

I'd go to far as to say voyeur can be more than that.  There are those go to clubs to watch others play - and it not necessarily be sex.

There are those go to clubs just to see people dressed (or undressed) and it's all voyeurism. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

My partner is very similar.  He enjoys just going about his business while I play with others. For example I could be playing in the lounge room,  and he'll just casually make himself a coffee. He'll watch for a moment then carry on with whatever he's doing.  That turns him on,  but we still just refer to it as being a voyeur.