Small penis fetish?

Mallssnipe

Posted

Does anyone has a fetish for small ones? Why do you love small dicks?

Posted
Sph is a huge (no pun intended) turn on. However the amount of real size queens looking for it as part of a relationship are rare. If you find one ,treasure her or him.
Posted
I do not have a particular fetish for small penises - but they do fit in my mouth better :)
Posted

Mine would fit without any need to be fully open. 

Posted
With a small enough penis, i would welcome having it, with the balls, in my mouth and having my lips superglued to his scrotum
Posted

Well im proud to say im pathetically small and most of the time unable to maintain an erection. However my balls are quite large.

Posted
Bring the superglue. Make sure your bladder is full
Posted

Sounds like a good way for me to take a nice big cock in my arse. Cock glued to my balls.

Posted
Were you a lot closer, I would have a genuine offer for you...
Posted
If you can accommodate (for more than just a couple of hours); if you can collect... I have a very genuine offer on the table
Posted

You can see mine I my photos I'm not sure where the superglue came into it , not sure I would want anything glues to my scrotum. Pegs , clamps and electrics , now that would be a different story.

Posted

Alas i dont drive or accomodate. 

Posted

I do enjoy SPH, especially in public

A mistress used to take me to a nudist beach,make me swim until the cold had retracted it into my body cavity and then walk me up and down the beach.

Posted

I enjoy volunteering as a life model especially in front of a class alongside a perfectly hung Adonis.  Watching the eyes flick from one to the other, the amused smirks, hearing the instructor describe the references in our proportions push my buttons.

At budding artists out there ?

Posted

Nice to see you three boys having fun..😘

Posted
Unfortunately, we are only *talking* about having fun. Seems to be all that ever happens these days
Posted
I have a pretty small one and some dommes make fun of it as a source of *** check out joi videos
Posted

At least you get hard enough to jerk

Posted

Has take it see it?

My pics reveal all

Posted

Only in a message..not in the flesh.😂😂😂

Posted

Yes im sorry. That is what i meant. 

Posted

Going have to go naked somewhere soon