Women Yoga pants fetish

Posted

Anyone else have a yoga pant fetish? The gym has become one of the most distracting places to be. Always am wondering what is underneath them if anything at all. 😂

Posted
I think gym should be left just to the gym, last things girls/ women want it’s some horny boys checking on them! In my opinion
Posted

Let’s be honest, the outfits girls wear to them gym many of them are wanting the attention. 

Posted

There is a world of difference between noticing and appreciating an attractive body whilst you're at the gym (for example)  and assuming that they want that attention. They may just be dressed to work out. 

Think about how you think. Fetishes are awesome but don't make assumptions! 

Posted
Maybe if all the guys had to wear tight yoga pants at the gym too...
princess_82-1115
Posted
I guess it’s only natural, I know I check out the buff guys at the gym... 🤔
Posted
On 8/17/2018 at 6:51 AM, Princess_82 said:

I guess it’s only natural, I know I check out the buff guys at the gym... 🤔

I know its natural, I do look too but dont make it creepy or unconfortable for the girls who only come to the gym for a work out not being visually ***d. If you noticed they all wear headphones now to avoid being talked to or being disturbed, just a hint ;)

princess_82-1115
Posted

Sometimes I do too, but it’s not because I don’t want to be spoken to, just that I like music. But I’m usually there with a girlfriend and I doubt anyone is checking me out 😂

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Nice sexy tight camel toe action. If they are white ones u can see their tampon string dangling between thighs