slave66749

Anal gaping

slave66749
Posted

How can I gape my ass? Do I need to hold my two cheeks while he is fucking me? How long does he needs to fuck me to make the gape possible?

• Like 1
Posted
A proper gape needs something truly wide. Try getting him to fist you
Posted

Go slowly with lots of lube, adding an extra finger one at a time. Or you could try a speculum.

Posted

I personally have never been able to go slowly when gaping my own hole 😂 I gotta always push the limits of pain that  I’m able to work through as I stuff & literally force any & all objects that either will assist me with my holes destruction!!!! I try to always use lube. I’m an experienced gaping addict these days and to be honest, I actually get slippery almost immediately anymore and with a little over 36 years into my absolute favorite feeling in the world ... I more than not just spit into my hands and kill that Broken hole I obsess about every single second of every day ! 

Posted

I use the biggest butt plugs my hole can take and get a genuine thrill from feeling it gaping after a good anal session.I can play and enjoy riding plugs and dildos for hours at a time.