Anal gaping

slave66749

Posted

How can I gape my ass? Do I need to hold my two cheeks while he is fucking me? How long does he needs to fuck me to make the gape possible?

Posted
A proper gape needs something truly wide. Try getting him to fist you
Posted
Going slowly up in diameter, carefully and slowly
  • 9 months later...
Posted

I personally have never been able to go slowly when gaping my own hole 😂 I gotta always push the limits of *** that  I’m able to work through as I stuff & literally *** any & all objects that either will assist me with my holes destruction!!!! I try to always use lube. I’m an experienced gaping addict these days and to be honest, I actually get slippery almost immediately anymore and with a little over 36 years into my absolute favorite feeling in the world ... I more than not just spit into my hands and kill that Broken hole I obsess about every single second of every day ! 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I use the biggest butt plugs my hole can take and get a genuine thrill from feeling it gaping after a good anal session.I can play and enjoy riding plugs and dildos for hours at a time.

• 2 months later...
Posted

try some of the extreme toys from the pantie purse, they have some massive dildos and plugs, people love to be filled and the larger the dildo or plug the bigger the gape, it is going to take practice though

• 2 months later...
Posted

Ive been destroying my hole for years never using something smaller than my maximum.If there's no *** there's no gain. Go big or go home. That's not for everyone but it gets me off.

• 3 years later...
Posted
I always feel like I’ve done a good job when her pretty little hole is wide open 😏
Posted
Expanding with big soft and delicious dildo
Posted
I would really loved to have my ass gaped open torn open or ripped open
Maid-Francesca
Posted
I’ve enjoyed 9inch dildo’s in the past, and quite girth, not quite gaping yet though
Posted
Im hoping to lose my virginity if a lady wants to take it
Posted
Make sure you use lots of lube and take your time working up to big things. Don't expect to take them or a fist from 0 experience. Working up to things over weeks will help your muscles get used to things, how to relax and minimises any damage to the delicate tissue in that area.
Posted
There's simply nothing better
Posted
I lov it.. like I lov to make it happen I lov the in an out I lov to nibble on a good gaped ass