Bigcountry

Ass lover - what's your favourite ass play?

Bigcountry
Posted

I love asses in so many ways. What does everyone enjoy doing with a nice ass? What do you do for ass play? 

Posted

i love to get my ass worshiped. It is so hot!

Posted

the thought of feeling a womens cheeks against mine while I french kiss her asshole, would have me begging her tolet me cum.

2ndGen
Posted

I wound love to find a woman who enjoy having her ass licked and tongue fucked for as long as possible! 

Posted

I'm a guy who loves to be on the receiving end of alot of ass play. I love having someone else use toys and vibrators on me and love them to see what they can find to fit. Would love to try being fisted. I do have alot of trouble finding volunteers though 

SmellingMan
Posted

I love smelling women’s asses

MrNaughtyFun
Posted

I am predominately dominant but love my ass being fingered while cock is being sucked, I find it a big turn on.

I  also love my ass rimmed as much as I love rimming a woman and of course I do love to fuck my womans ass, no holes barred is another great turn on especially if they are tied up mmm.

eyemblacksheep
Posted

so many nice things can be done to and with bums.

I like taking a strap on now I've worked that far.  I'm not massively bothered about fisting - while curious to try, knowing how thorough a cleaning should be given first - I dunno if I have the patience and I'd be more paranoid I'm not clean enough (and I've seen the disastrous consequences of someone not clean enough. Yuk)

I like being rimmed but it's something I've done a lot less than I'd like - but, see how the future plays out.

To others, I'm not too bothered about giving someone anal and rimming someone else, I think, I'm not desperate to do it.  But, I'd probably do it if asked.

Of course, it's always nice to be smothered by a divine arse.

Posted

All about a woman's ass is great from the way it moves and wiggles as she walks to how it feels .i love to kiss and lick a big round sexy ass and to grip it and squeeze it while my face is sat on and i lick pussy .all ass worship is just great just the sight of a juicy ass is enough 

Tomh112c
Posted

I love to eat a booty clean. Any big booty /bbw mistresses out there hmu on sc toomhooker 

I’ll be waiting. 

FinDom25
Posted

I love having my ass worshipped. I especially love being bent over and having my ass cheeks spread before having my pussy devoured 

satin
Posted

Mmmmmm i love nice tight womans ass the way it move as she walk i cant help be watch it see her panty line though her clothes mmmm squeezing it in my hands parting her cheeks when am behind her giving it lil spank too rubbing cock between the cheeks