Ass lover - what's your favourite ass play?

BigCountry-2840

BigCountry-2840
Posted

I love asses in so many ways. What does everyone enjoy doing with a nice ass? What do you do for ass play? 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

i love to get my ass worshiped. It is so hot!

2Bhumilated
Posted

the thought of feeling a womens cheeks against mine while I french kiss her asshole, would have me begging her tolet me cum.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I wound love to find a woman who enjoy having her ass licked and tongue fucked for as long as possible! 

• 7 months later...
Posted

I'm a guy who loves to be on the receiving end of alot of ass play. I love having someone else use toys and vibrators on me and love them to see what they can find to fit. Would love to try being fisted. I do have alot of trouble finding volunteers though 

Posted

I am predominately dominant but love my ass being fingered while cock is being sucked, I find it a big turn on.

I  also love my ass rimmed as much as I love rimming a woman and of course I do love to fuck my womans ass, no holes barred is another great turn on especially if they are tied up mmm.

Posted

so many nice things can be done to and with bums.

I like taking a strap on now I've worked that far.  I'm not massively bothered about fisting - while curious to try, knowing how thorough a cleaning should be given first - I dunno if I have the patience and I'd be more paranoid I'm not clean enough (and I've seen the disastrous consequences of someone not clean enough. Yuk)

I like being rimmed but it's something I've done a lot less than I'd like - but, see how the future plays out.

To others, I'm not too bothered about giving someone anal and rimming someone else, I think, I'm not desperate to do it.  But, I'd probably do it if asked.

Of course, it's always nice to be smothered by a divine arse.

Posted

All about a woman's ass is great from the way it moves and wiggles as she walks to how it feels .i love to kiss and lick a big round sexy ass and to grip it and squeeze it while my face is sat on and i lick pussy .all ass worship is just great just the sight of a juicy ass is enough 

Posted

I love to eat a booty clean. Any big booty /bbw mistresses out there hmu on sc toomhooker 

I’ll be waiting. 

Posted

I love having my ass worshipped. I especially love being bent over and having my ass cheeks spread before having my pussy devoured 

Posted

Mmmmmm i love nice tight womans ass the way it move as she walk i cant help be watch it see her panty line though her clothes mmmm squeezing it in my hands parting her cheeks when am behind her giving it lil spank too rubbing cock between the cheeks

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Posted

Just generally being with a demure, intelligent girl with a really huge ass, cellulite, and an upside down heart. The type with an ass that conspicuously stands out in public. Doing a yoga push-up, where I bury my face face in her crack for an hour while she reads a book, shows me substandard wiping practices, occasionally thinking to humiliate me as I suck on her cellulite and French her asshole. Having her text me the next day and remind me that it’s still tingling from the pH, as she keeps it warm for me at her office job to do it again the next night. 

• 2 weeks later...
RichardX-4080
Posted

Hi, I like to be Spanked dressed in my CD, then STRIPPED AND Fingered for a while before anything else, My best ASSET is still quite pert at 41yr 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love everything about butt. The smell, taste and texture. I prefer them sweaty, stinky and dirty. Id love a woman who didnt shower for a few days to let me worship her ass. Its my favorite sexual thing to do

• 7 months later...
Submissiveguy94
Posted

I love being on knees worshiping a womens ass, kissing and licking it