Fimus

Why is "Yes" so scary?

Fimus
Posted

Is it just me? I have said "yes" to dozens of offers (ranging from vanilla to quite extreme) in the past few weeks, on various websites, but that "yes" seems to always make them run away - and I mean men, women, couples and even groups. What is it about "that sounds great" that scares people?

3SumQueen
Posted

You could be coming off as too keen?
Also you may not be participating in the fantasy as much as they'd like you too either and so they don't retain any interest in you, although if you do participate online in the fantasy they may be wanking over the chat and not need to meet (or never had any intention to). Online is hard i think, especially for men where they tend to be dispensable.

Posted

I guess it all depends on the context. If you're saying yes to an offer in say, a personal ad, then maybe you're not completely filling the bill of what's being looked for.  It could be that as 3SumQueen says, they've had their fun and don't want any more (which is a bit of a shitty thing to do to someone else without them knowing I think) or  maybe even the tining hasn't worked out right. 

Always remember, your yes is only one side of the story. Everyone has to be in that 'yes' place for anything to move forward. 

• Like 1
eyemblacksheep
Posted

it is possible to say 'yes' too much and subsequently look desperate for anything.

there is, as said, context missing - but, it's important to look at yeses that make sense.