Swim

Are golden showers so bad?

Posted

I enjoy giving and receiving golden showers.   It seems that pee is one of a lot of people’s limits.  It seems to be grouped in with scat and more extreme/illegal practises.  Are golden showers so bad?

MicroCockCuckold
Posted
No. Im searching for a strap on that allows a female to fuck me and piss in my arse.
Fimus
Posted
Fresh pee is completely sterile (so long as the person does not have an infection) so is very literally one of the safest things imaginable. A lot of the stigma surrounds it being a "waste product". I could very happily spend all day drinking it (fresh from source)
Posted

I love receiving pee, but wouldn't want anything to do with scat. Too completely different things in my opinion.

eyemblacksheep
Posted

water sports are wonderful and I've found many people into it - on one side, the other, or both - but it's not for everyone, for sure.

It's also something I find quite erotic and intimate - as well as somewhat humiliating, so for some people it can be a little personal.   

Also, there's a lot of people not into it because, simply, they struggle to pee with an audience.