Are golden showers so bad?

Posted

I enjoy giving and receiving golden showers.   It seems that pee is one of a lot of people’s limits.  It seems to be grouped in with scat and more extreme/illegal practises.  Are golden showers so bad?

Posted
No. Im searching for a strap on that allows a female to fuck me and piss in my arse.
Posted
So long as it is consensual and safe, anything can be a kink
Posted
Fresh pee is completely sterile (so long as the person does not have an infection) so is very literally one of the safest things imaginable. A lot of the stigma surrounds it being a "waste product". I could very happily spend all day drinking it (fresh from source)
Posted

water sports are wonderful and I've found many people into it - on one side, the other, or both - but it's not for everyone, for sure.

It's also something I find quite erotic and intimate - as well as somewhat humiliating, so for some people it can be a little personal.   

Also, there's a lot of people not into it because, simply, they struggle to pee with an audience.

• 3 months later...
Posted

I"ve been peed on in the shower. I think it's the best way to get it done.

I know that most blokes in the mornings can't aim straight because they have a boner.

But look i didn't mind being peed on by him in the shower. It was relaxing but it stunk.

Am not into shitting on people. That's just gross