How do you like men’s pubic areas

Posted
Trimmed-smooth for me (but not totally bald) I hate a face full of fluff, however it’s horses for courses 😁
Posted
I am usually hairy but if I wanna be intimate with a lady I shave it of clean. I do love woman with full Bush
Posted
Always preferred full bush on men or women - on men it provides a little "padding" for the more exuberant fun
Posted

I prefer my subs shaved smooth, so much easier when tying up the cock and balls!!

Posted
4 minutes ago, MissTillysue said:

I prefer my subs shaved smooth, so much easier when tying up the cock and balls!!

Ever plucked the hairs, one-by-one, as punishment for failing to shave?

Posted
Just now, Fimus said:

Ever plucked the hairs, one-by-one, as punishment for failing to shave?

Several times

Posted
I prefer mySir to be trimmed....I'm not keen on the smooth prepubescent look not to mention when it grows back in its a fucking nightmare and that unsightly razor burn rash is hardly attractive....but let's be honest, whatever mySir decides to face me with I'm hardly gonna complain and say "na, I'm aff it" 😂😂😂
Pleasepunishme
Posted

Smooth i think it makes them feel longer for some reason like it just makes it feel so much better

Posted
Of course, the course proper answer to "How do you like men’s pubic areas?" is "pressed against my lips ;)
Posted
On 8/22/2018 at 8:50 PM, Fimus said:

absolutely shaved bald 

Posted

Not bothered about how the hair is, so long as I can find a thick dick in there. 😆

Posted

Being someone with less than adequate equipment most women say unshaved as otherwise looks like a babies