Talk To Friends

Fimus

Posted

I keep my kink separate from "normal life". Tonight, however, I showed by closest friend a picture of me in a nappy. After a pause, he burst into laughter and then just said "me too"

Karma can be cool somtimes

Posted
Wow that’s amazing! I work on the basis of if someone asks I tell them as it’s who I am & ive nothing to hide but I don’t always volunteer the info. I went on holiday with one of my best friends 2yrs ago & we got drunk & fell into the same bed & immediately he started Dominating me, Totally different from the personality I knew. I couldn’t believe it, we’d known each other for a couple of years & we knew about eachothers different fetishes etc yet neither of us had ever tied it in with the fact that we were both into bdsm.
Posted
I am absolutely convinced that our "British reserve" (it is actually quite universal) holds us back from so many things that we could be having fun with, simply because we do not share what we want with the people around us. Most of them would at worst accept your kinks and I think the few who would hold them against you may not be as true a friend as you thought anyway.
Posted
I totally agree @Fimus this guy wears tights & I am only one of 3 people who know because he is too frightened of peoples reactions. To me he wears tights, so what that’s who he is & to be fair he looks damn sexy in them but it’s not any different to me wearing jeans but we build things up in our minds I guess. My other friends thinks I’m bizarre that I’d let someone put ‘a dog collar’ on me )as she calls it) & let them beat seven bells of shit out of me...yet I find it odd that she’s happy to be in a virtually sexless relationship. We’re all different at the end of the day & that’s what makes us all wonderful 😁
Posted
Still waiting for my first good whipping. Would never have even considered one before coming on here and now I am positively drooling over the idea - I can wholly understand how other people can see that as "weird", but I guarantee everyone has a "weird" fantasy - just not everyone shares it!
Posted

OMG @Fimus I love it! I love how it makes me feel, what a turn on it is & the personal battle to keep going. I love the different implements that are used as beaters, the adrenaline, the scenario that comes with having to make a choice of which one will be used on you etc & the release you get from it all. I also love the welts & bruises that you wear as a proud badge under your clothes away from the vanilla world in everyday life.

Posted
Just out of satisfying an odd curiosity that is threatening to become a fantasy, BigPolly, have you ever been tied up to another sub so you can both be thrashed?