Sharing

Fa****

Posted

So, Doms with multiple subs, something im looking into but would like to know more about how it works and also how subs feel about 'sharing' their Doms? Thoughts and advice greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Posted

I think this is a Dynamic thing and will be different for everyone who answers :)

I have a variety of Doms and don't belong to any of'em. So I'm more than happy to see them playing with others. 

Posted

there are a lot of different dynamics on that scenario.

Now - I've largely been a bit of a slut the past couple of years and played with many people either side of the slash.

Therefore kind of why would I care what they do with others?

However - lately a lot of this has been changing.   So, I am potentially moving towards an ownership relationship but there's a lot W/we haven't spelled out - W/we are having a discussion next month.

There are some things wouldn't be fair for me to say because I don't know how things will play out.

But - one thing in my mindset is that you can have many people working towards the same goal : serving Her, making Her life better.  But also, it may well be - think of it like an RPG!  Each character (or sub) brings something different to the party - so She might have someone who takes a lot of ***, or who makes Her laugh, or is affluent and generous, or has specific play She enjoys that maybe the others do not - and She'd rather do play they both enjoy than only one.... so, how I hope things play out is that it's not so much sharing - but working towards the same goal.

Posted
I have never been in a full relationship with a Dom just simply been with them for play. At least 2 of the Doms I’ve played with had other subs which has never been a problem for me 😁
Posted

I guess what im trying to say is when i first started this journey i was set on a LTR but as im learning more about myself im not so sure and looking at other options.

Thank you for your insights so far x

Posted

what you will find is your desires become changeable - this could be due to being open to new ideas : fantasies waning or new ones getting stronger....  it's always good to explore other ideas and options.

Posted
1 minute ago, eyemblacksheep said:

what you will find is your desires become changeable - this could be due to being open to new ideas : fantasies waning or new ones getting stronger....  it's always good to explore other ideas and options.

Yes, i am definitely finding things are changing, as am i.

Posted

So my wall post earlier..interesting

Posted
Do not know about sharing the doms, but being "one of a herd" and being "shared" amongst that herd certainly appeals! ;)
Posted
23 minutes ago, Takeitlikeaman said:

So my wall post earlier..interesting

Haha, just looked!

Posted

It is a bit. What have you concluded from your post?

Posted

Thing is Fairy,for me I already knew the answer.I was interested in what others thought on the subject.

I have received several personal messages,and the consensus  of opinion is ,it's up to the Mistress.

And the answer for me is.I will and do have a 'few'......😁

Posted
2 hours ago, Takeitlikeaman said:

Thing is Fairy,for me I already knew the answer.I was interested in what others thought on the subject.

I have received several personal messages,and the consensus  of opinion is ,it's up to the Mistress.

And the answer for me is.I will and do have a 'few'......😁

Mmmm pick me xxx

Posted

I think one problem though, often in Femdom - is there are subs whom are very desperate for ownership - and sometimes, there are Dominants happy to try to collect as many as possible : and then you often do end up with relationships people aren't happy with.

Because the time they want or think they're entitled to - they don't get.   And while sometimes there is a compromise needed - it's very important to understand what you're getting into.  It won't all be about you.