Women's piss

Tastyp

Posted

I would love to have the opportunity to feel a women piss in my mouth. Anyone had a spontaneous meet like this?

Posted
For every woman willing to do this, there seems to be about a thousand men who want it, so good luck in your search - it has been a very long time for me, although that one was also willing to poop, so the memories are good!
Posted

I don't think I agree with the numbers discrepancy in some ways - but certainly in the sense that guys who'd enjoy been pissed on by, well, practically anyone - outweighs the women happy to piss on a stranger for his kicks.

If you wish for a random encounter these are the steps I would take.   Via attending munches and events, gain a knowledge of fet clubs, protocol and how to conduct yourself.  Find an event which has a wetroom and/or permits watersports 

Particularly if there's somebody you've already been talking to, if they happen to need to go to the toilet - and there's a queue - offer yourself to assist as a toilet in the wetroom.  It's still serving your fetish; but people may be more accommodating if you lead with an interest in them first ahead of your fetish.

Alternatively - if this seems too much like effort.... pay a Pro.

Posted
oh dude its amazing you'll love it when you finally get to that stage i'm almost jealous of you if you get your chance you'll fucking love it and cum in seconds
Posted

Love it man. Hope you find the right lady

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Two I did never drank but each a couple times  not together that would be wild   

Imagine some time finding woman in my area to tie my hand behind my back hold my head in place as she pisses. Love the idea of her control

• 1 month later...
Posted

I would love that. I’m into watersports. It is hard to find a women like that. If you findhwr let us know!!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Ive done that many many  times, I have  sometimes at gogo  bars asked to buy a glass of their pee, several have sold me one, Massage places maybe 1 out of 4 have agreed to a glass or mouthful from source, My latest visitor  who I see on occasion a professional she does that just ask. I think ladies do many things if asked naturally you cant just ask any ladies you have to ask a lady who understands sex

• 7 months later...
Posted
On 8/26/2018 at 10:54 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

I don't think I agree with the numbers discrepancy in some ways - but certainly in the sense that guys who'd enjoy been pissed on by, well, practically anyone - outweighs the women happy to piss on a stranger for his kicks.

If you wish for a random encounter these are the steps I would take.   Via attending munches and events, gain a knowledge of fet clubs, protocol and how to conduct yourself.  Find an event which has a wetroom and/or permits watersports 

Particularly if there's somebody you've already been talking to, if they happen to need to go to the toilet - and there's a queue - offer yourself to assist as a toilet in the wetroom.  It's still serving your fetish; but people may be more accommodating if you lead with an interest in them first ahead of your fetish.

Alternatively - if this seems too much like effort.... pay a Pro.

If a Mistress needs to pee,my mouth is open.

• 1 month later...
Jaybird-6900
Posted

I met a woman that I've known for 60 days and we are pissing all over each other. First time in my life pissed in my mouth in the night and it was great. She's going to do it again tonight. I pissed in her a****** all over her pussy up her back we're going to do some more of it tonight I can't wait she's 59 I'm 55 hottest f****** sex ever Jay