hairless sack

Ma****

Posted

is simple shaving the easiest way, as I'm slightly nervous of getting the skin of my sack caught in electric razor,

Posted

the very first time I attempted I used an electric razor, the same as I would for my face - and yeah - it kept nicking.

however !  you can get body shavers which have that job in mind : I have a philips bodygroom and it does a great job, gets relatively close and does a good job - of course, sometimes there's bits to finish off but by that point a standard disposable razor should do the trick

Posted
As Graham says, use wax or veet then shave off all the stragglers when showering...
Posted
Tying your bits off and stretching them helps prevent nicks and also is rather fun - especially if you have help
Posted
Hair removal cream is a great friend to all sissies, crossdressers and Trans people alike, Nair do a great one for the bikini area in a pink box and can be found in most places
Posted
Don't you have to use hot was for that area?
Posted

Just follow the instructions on the pack, apply to desired  area, wait for however long it says (i tend to leave an extra 5 mins but i have thick hair down there) but always follow the instructions the first few times and decide for yourself

Then rinse in the bath or shower with a soft sponge

Posted

to spice things up, rubbing in some deep heat will help remove any last few hairs.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Just use a good vibrating 5 blade razor and shave gel in bath/shower, you'll be smooth and cut free 

• 1 year later...
Posted

Wax is the best in my opinion. I feel cueball smooth for weeks after.