Kink or perv

Sl****

Posted

Is it a kink or just perv or voyeur when out I can’t help looking for that cheeky glimpse of an open blouse someone bending over in the que showing a fantastic view or a really nice bra showing through a blouse tight leggings showing a thong your thoughts please 

Posted

it's non-consensual perving.  

be more respectful

Posted
Isn't that natural though in a sense all people consciously or not seek out what they like. It's one thing spying through windows and looking up skirts etc which is most certainly being a perv and the worse kind. But not refusing to close your eyes when you chance upon these things walking about is human nature, the eyes do this all the time focusing on what attracts you whether you know your doing it or not. This assumes your not walking around joining queues for the sole reason of getting a glimpse so to speak though
Posted

it's all about the lines, really.  You're anywhere publicly, you see someone you think looks nice or has something you find attractive - hey, it's nice.

But, I think the wording "... I can’t help looking for ..." suggests there's a deliberate attempt to seek someone who may need to bend in a low cut top or be wearing something revealing - and that does start to cross the line.

OK, sure, it's true - there are people who go out with a view to be admired or to tease - but - the vast majority just want to do their shopping.   Having to bend into a trolley or whatever and having somebody staring isn't cool.

Posted (edited)

Yeah it's perving BUT allot of people do it both sides of the gender line do it. I've always personally believed looking hurts nobody BUT there's such a thing as tact. A quick look? We are all human and they might even find it complimentory. Flat out staring at people is weird and rude.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

yeah - looking doesn't hurt, but, there's always a line.