LadyandMister966

Finding a 24/7 CIS/TPE slave for a couple

LadyandMister966
Posted

Hello me and my dominant partner have been looking for a permanent slave that would become part of our family for a while now.
But so far we only met fakes and time wasters. 
We did have a weekend slave for almost a year before we moved to Romania (for now) but it seems increasingly hard to find a true servant and property for us. 
There are not too many websites out there that we know of but our search continues. 
Do you have any experience with 24/7 slaves? 
How did you guys meet them? 
So far we set up a couple of meetings but no slave showed up. 
Any advice? 

• Like 3
Fimus
Posted
Shame you are not near me!
3SumQueen
Posted

Suppose you could elaborate more on what the slave would get from you? I see you mention they will be part of your family but also see they have to be financially independent and run your household, this kind of contradicts imo.

• Like 1
eyemblacksheep
Posted

there's a lot of fantasists to this kind of live-in arrangement - but yeah, it's going to take a lot of time to find someone : also, I'd be cautious of anyone willing to go from naught to live-in too eagerly : it's got to take proper time to get to know somebody.

• Like 2
LadyandMister966
Posted
14 hours ago, 3SumQueen said:

Suppose you could elaborate more on what the slave would get from you? I see you mention they will be part of your family but also see they have to be financially independent and run your household, this kind of contradicts imo.

Well it is important that the slave is financially secure. We plan on having the slave for the rest of our lives witch can be very much a "fantasy" and in most cases simply cant come true. Even marriage can end. And in case that we would go separate ways we do not want our slave to end up on the streets. It would make things very easy if we knew, ok even if after a few years he would no longer live with us he still gets a pension or had income from passive sources.
And it would be much easier if he already brought it into the equation instead of needing to build it while living with us.
Plus we do not want to send our slave away 40 hours a week or to business trips.
We enjoy our freedom and independence and would not want a family member who could not spend the time with us as well.

• Like 1
LadyandMister966
Posted
14 hours ago, Fimus said:

Shame you are not near me!

Even if we do not plan on staying in one location  for the rest of our lives. We like to travel and if we like a place a lot we might stay there for a few years.

Newsissy113
Posted
I would be interested in this