Is it possible to find real honest online sub/slave ???

AlexDom30

Posted

it's one of the problems when we effectively delve into fantasy - that the same definitions can mean very different things to different things.

It's true - like I say, there are a lot of fantasists who want a quick fix on their terms - but then - this is ultimately also what you want.   Your terms are just different to theirs.  

• 6 months later...
Posted
On 8/31/2018 at 6:19 PM, DanteReign said:

I struggle to find a woman who will even reply. It seems I am of little interest to submissives.

Don’t give up ! ☘️

Posted

Have patience, you will find someone out there who is right for you. I know this sounds cliche and too optimistic to be true but it did work out for me the same way. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi.In an ideal world id be a toy for a male and female couple with both of them Dominating me.Im gay,possibly bi and see myaelf as a transvestite-transgender submissive possible sex slave.I love to kiss a woman's feet but at the same time i can't resist a naked hairy man wanting to use me.I could never switch and would be happy to serve both Master and Mistress 24-7.We are all different in this world but as a genuine sub i know what it feels like to have a need to be used and yes i will admit i enjoy being used.L

Posted

It might be possible to find an online slave but and it would be nice to find my perfect Master.Or Mistress.A lot depends on how we gel.Servitude would be totally voluntary on my part but as in real life i would probably submit to most guys but long term is something totally different and the deeper my status as slave became the more trust would be needed.Personally id prefer a physical relationship as well but im open to ideas.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have trying to find honest real sub girl but for the moment nothing yet, I'm sure it is possible just need time and keep trying

Posted

Why online only, why not munches or events where people do this stuff in real life