Potty training a new kitten

KittyOwner698

KittyOwner698
Posted

Me and my girlfriend recently started experimenting with Kitty play. It's been going sexy and strong so far except for one thing. One of my rules for her is if she has to pee, she must ask me and I'll take her to the bathroom and watch her pee. Does anyone have any tips on making it easier for her to pee for me and maybe even training her enough that should could pee in non bathroom areas. It's a big fetish for me and I'd eventually want to train her to pee on me / in my mouth.

• 3 months later...
Posted

You could just *** her to wait there if she can't just go back later I've been doing self training while pretending someone's watching and sometimes it takes a minute 

Posted

take it she has a nervous bladder?

this is something you're going to have be patient with.  Appreciate it's your fetish but he comfort ranks above this.  Perhaps try once a week or once every couple of days to get her to pee for you - and if it doesn't work, then leave her and try again another day.

If it works you could start increasing how regular you get her to do it for you.  But, seriously, this could take a while and you have to be patient with her and her body.   

Posted
On 8/31/2018 at 10:10 AM, KittyOwner698 said:

Me and my girlfriend recently started experimenting with Kitty play. It's been going sexy and strong so far except for one thing. One of my rules for her is if she has to pee, she must ask me and I'll take her to the bathroom and watch her pee. Does anyone have any tips on making it easier for her to pee for me and maybe even training her enough that should could pee in non bathroom areas. It's a big fetish for me and I'd eventually want to train her to pee on me / in my mouth.

Try to get her to go standing up, with prayice she can use her fingers and aim!

Posted

Might be better if you also pee with her so that she understands that it's ok