Furries and the Furry Fandom?

Hexy

Posted

So as my username implies i am very into petplay, i am also a furry and would like to clear out some basic questions and misunderstandings.

The first misunderstanding is that we want to (to use more polite terms...) copulate with other non human speicies, this is far from it, as furries we often use the discription "Anthropomorphic" meaning having human characteristics, yes we think the fur is fucking cute and often we draw art with bright and colourful fur with patterns and paw print patches etc. We just like the look i guess.

Secondly a lot of people ask if we want to be an *** instead and personaly, my responce to this is "we are all ***s really" if anything, us humans are the freaks of nature, no other speicies on earth bothers with having jobs and paying taxes and working 9 to 5 to buy food, water and houses etc.

To answer why i am a furry. Being a furry to me is something that i personaly have a connection with, its something that goes with my belife system that we are all a small part of nature, in essance our existance is miniscule as an entire species and that we are still only small part of nature.

Basicly we all have fetishes and kinks that sometimes others dont understand. My view on life is that if you ask a question about something you dont understand then that is the best attitude to have, always ask when you dont understand, if its not for you, then at least you learned something new rarther than being willingly ignorant.

Keep kinky and keep learning something new ;) mwah mwah mwah

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I find pet play appealing because of the beautiful and complimentary relationship between the pup and handler.  The pup gets to remove themselves from the pressures of human life.  They exchange it for obedience to their handler who makes decisions for them, takes care of them and keeps them safe.  The handler gets to devote themselves entirely to a loving creature who doesn’t judge them, allows them to have a piece of life that they have control over in this crazy world and of course devotion and love.

Posted

Hi there! Fellow furry here!

I completely agree with all of this, and furry covers such a broad range of individuals. I get so much satisfaction out of the community, and it's a really fun place to be. It's filled with people from all walks of life, and you make some really good friends in it. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I stuck my head into the door of the fandom once or twice.... ultimately though it wasn't for me. But I will second that most furs are not interested in ***s, and it is no different to fetishising demonic or alien characters. No one bats an eye at sexualized wemon with devil horns, and green wemon from Star Trek anyone?

Posted
On 9/25/2018 at 4:53 PM, StaceyT said:

Are you a pup?

I am a pup, its a great escape from responcibility like you mentioned. Its someting that just resonates for me. Its submission yet liberating at the same time

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Yes I see stuff all the time saying it's wrong if you are a furry and it's sexual thing to you but it IS ok

• 1 year later...
Posted

I wouldnt fully say Im a furry...but I am a furry artist and adore the fandom! And hopefully will one day get a suit to wear to Cons and such!

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I’m curious about furry parties, do they keep the costumes in and have anonymous sex 

• 3 months later...
Posted
Who wants to be a beagle bitch dog in heat ?
  • 4 months later...
Posted
On 9/25/2018 at 9:53 PM, StaceyT said:

Are you a pup?

I am. like to the obedient pet doggy

daisy_the_doggy
Posted
On 3/27/2023 at 2:56 AM, SladeCox said:

Who wants to be a beagle bitch dog in heat ?

Totally me. a bitch in heat. want to be claimed by a strict master.