Noobs just curious

TandD

Posted

Hi! My wife and i were wondering what brought people to BDSM/kink? 

We were interested in leatherwork and started making fetish wear; and wandered around the community from there. 

Just curious what got you here?

Posted

I used to be involved when younger but went away - I'd often been itching to go back and - with my wife (who'd also been trying to drop strong hints) - well, there was a local fetish event which I knew some of my friends from the Goth scene went to - and - one had been going through a rough time and wanted a little friendly company, so, we went along with her.... and it's kinda gone from there really.

Posted

15 or so years ago a chap I was seeing pulled a hairbrush out of his pocket and asked if I would like to spank him with it. I was a bit taken aback at first but I had so much fun as soon as I could I was checking out spanking on the Internet. The relationship with the chap soon fizzled out but my interest in the bdsm scene just grew and grew

Posted

I've been an erotic author for years and years, as part of that I attended various different fairs and I met a guy at one who was a Dom and part of the local scene. So I blame him. I very gratefully blame him! I love being on the scene, that's where I discovered my inner masochist!

Posted

I got my first taste of bdsm recently and I fell in love with it. The chains and the submissive and nature of my wife at that moment turned me on on a whole other level. I’m on this site to get more inspiration and hear more stories. It’s a world I’m looking forward to diving into. 

Posted

Great sex after my marriage broke down pretty much, started putting my own needs first and found out I wasn't fucked up, as I'd always previously thought..25+ years later I can't even envision sexy in any other way, still exploring, still learning, still evolving and still enjoying 😊