TandD

Noobs just curious

TandD
Posted

Hi! My wife and i were wondering what brought people to BDSM/kink? 

We were interested in leatherwork and started making fetish wear; and wandered around the community from there. 

Just curious what got you here?

eyemblacksheep
Posted

I used to be involved when younger but went away - I'd often been itching to go back and - with my wife (who'd also been trying to drop strong hints) - well, there was a local fetish event which I knew some of my friends from the Goth scene went to - and - one had been going through a rough time and wanted a little friendly company, so, we went along with her.... and it's kinda gone from there really.

MissTillysue
Posted

15 or so years ago a chap I was seeing pulled a hairbrush out of his pocket and asked if I would like to spank him with it. I was a bit taken aback at first but I had so much fun as soon as I could I was checking out spanking on the Internet. The relationship with the chap soon fizzled out but my interest in the bdsm scene just grew and grew

• Like 2
Posted

I've been an erotic author for years and years, as part of that I attended various different fairs and I met a guy at one who was a Dom and part of the local scene. So I blame him. I very gratefully blame him! I love being on the scene, that's where I discovered my inner masochist!

Shutter
Posted

I got my first taste of bdsm recently and I fell in love with it. The chains and the submissive and nature of my wife at that moment turned me on on a whole other level. I’m on this site to get more inspiration and hear more stories. It’s a world I’m looking forward to diving into. 

Posted

Great sex after my marriage broke down pretty much, started putting my own needs first and found out I wasn't fucked up, as I'd always previously thought..25+ years later I can't even envision sexy in any other way, still exploring, still learning, still evolving and still enjoying 😊

• Like 1