advice on assplay

Jade418

Posted

Hi everyone! My boyfriend's birthday is coming up... along with a physical gift, I want to surprise him with something sexual. I don't like anal myself, but he is very into anal and eating ass and that sort of thing. I almost never start our sessions... we're very close but i'm still shy in that aspect. He HAS expressed though how he would love a surprise face-sitting or things of that nature. I want to initiate the fun on his birthday... does anyone have advice? We switch, so it could be more fsub or more msub.

Posted
The two of you will be alone when you begin your play, so just have him lay on the bed with his eyes closed. You then sit your vagina on his mouth and he can give you oral sex. You tell him that you are in charge, and that you'll work up to something he'll love. When you are ready, you can then turn around and sit your bussom on his mouth. Tell him to go slow, and perhaps finger yourself to help you relax/enjoy it.
Posted

Tell him he's getting breakfast in bed, then go make him a brew but bring no food up and tell him he's eating your ass for breakfast. Maybe you can make some toast for him later. :D

Posted
9 hours ago, 3SumQueen said:

…tell him he's eating your ass for breakfast.

This is such a simple and great idea! Boys are always horny in the morning. Get up early and prepare your ass instead. He would be delighted to start the day off with such a present.

And hey, why not mix it up? If he's into this kind of thing, I'm sure he would *love* having his birthday cake fed to him off your tasty ass. 😋 It's both cute, dirty and sexy at the same time, and he will *never* forget it. 😄

Posted
As with all other comments about face sitting, buy him a strap-on and put it in a box with some ribbons. Watch his face when he sees it. Just a thought...
Posted
If he has already said he is into it, then there is literally no way that you can do this wrong. Just relax, go for it and enjoy his smile for the rest of the day. And by the way - having your ass licked is VERY enjoyable - it is not like you will get nothing out of it, so feel free to sit facing "up", play with yourself and spray your cum over his face - he will certainly love that, too
Posted
4 hours ago, Cpl78 said:

Together, dirty minds cook up the best collisions 😋 @3SumQueen

They did this time, let's hope we both comment on other idea threads soon, haha.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

yes.  Sounds like a strap on could be the best present ever.  If your to shy to use it let him)