Jump to content
Method

Musical fetish

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm not really sure where to put this fetish as it is neither clothing or body but, I doubt I'm the only person who finds women who play classical instruments seriously hot. I mean ladies that play the Double Bass or Cello is an obvious one, but say the oboe, Clarinet, violin?

Seriously a woman in some rope work sitting and playing the piano or harp. 

 

Then again I find arty people of all descriptions quite hot but people who play classical instruments in particular are hot right? 

eyemblacksheep
Posted

I find music quite hot I guess - a friend told me she had a piano room and it made me all starry eyed.

  • Like 1
3SumQueen
Posted

That does sound sexy tbh.

Classical instruments always send chills down my spine (as well as some techno music, had accordions doing it also lol), dunno if it's making me feel sexy but i still enjoy the sensation.

  • Like 1
Posted
20 hours ago, 3SumQueen said:

That does sound sexy tbh.

Classical instruments always send chills down my spine (as well as some techno music, had accordions doing it also lol), dunno if it's making me feel sexy but i still enjoy the sensation.

Women tend to have a thing for DJ's too eh. 

22 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I find music quite hot I guess - a friend told me she had a piano room and it made me all starry eyed.

I find it extremely erotic it strange, I could walk past an attractive girl everyday of the week and find her just pretty or something, yet see the same girl playing a violin and suddenly she becomes seriously sexually desirable. 

 

  • Like 1
eyemblacksheep
Posted
Quote

Women tend to have a thing for DJ's too eh

I wish ;)

(I'm a DJ) 

  • Like 1
3SumQueen
Posted
1 hour ago, Method said:

Women tend to have a thing for DJ's too eh. 

I find it extremely erotic it strange, I could walk past an attractive girl everyday of the week and find her just pretty or something, yet see the same girl playing a violin and suddenly she becomes seriously sexually desirable. 

 

Do you know my boyfriend? :O
I didn't know he was one until after i got with him though and never had a thing for them. But music is definitely a way to my heart and making new friends, also singing to me a huge turn on.

Sometimes people playing music can be sexy, they definitely come across as more intelligent and i'd find them sexy for that reason.

Posted
3 minutes ago, 3SumQueen said:



Sometimes people playing music can be sexy, they definitely come across as more intelligent and i'd find them sexy for that reason.

Yeah I'm a bit of a sapiophile, I think musical people are passionate and focused to with an attention to detail, all of that is sexy in itself. 

  • Like 1
3SumQueen
Posted

That is so true Method. People who have got their shit together = sexy to me as well.


×