Don't find men attractive but like the idea of gay sex

SmokeLover

Posted

I feel the same way, but I have been with men and it was incredible. I mainly gave oral and bottomed. 

• 5 weeks later...
scottsdaleHot
Posted

Still thinking about it? Take a chance and try it - once you do you'll be happy you did - and you'll want more.

Posted

i Am mega turned on by breasts, preferably very large. The more I explore my understanding of my own fantasy the more I want to be the woman being fucked (but I love having my manhood). I want feel the sway and bounce of a huge pair of tits whilst riding on a penis. Still feeling a bit confused but I will take your suggestions and intend to have a go. If you don’t try something how can you say you don’t like it.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

You're attracted to the idea of being dominated and humiliated by another man. Perhaps you like the idea of being owned and overpowered by someone stronger than you. I guess it's a submissive thing. Men are seen as the strong, dirty, and dominant sex and are good at dominating. 

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 9/9/2018 at 9:13 PM, SmokeLover said:

I'd definitely be interested in having some fun with a TV 😉 That is something I get turned on at the thought of. 

You are not alone - I only realised that I was bisexual after I started crossdressing, which led me into it, and discovering that I loved cocksucking and having other men suck my cock (whether CDs or not). I was nervous about trying it but now just wish I could get more cock! I didn't find men attractive at all until I tried going out as a CD, then after experimenting I would suck cocks whether crossdressed or not, but don't think I want a relationship with a man, just sex. It is interesting how many 'straight' and often married men like crossdressers and having their cocks sucked by them - when perhaps they would not if it was an ordinary man!

Posted

I can tell you firsthand that at least in the US there are many men who like cocks but not men. In my youth I helped many bi-curious men explore by giving them a t-girl to play with.