Popular gay kinks?

Hexy

Posted

What is your favourite kink? I see a lot of guys asking about golden showers, leather and even petplayers like myself. What got you hooked on your kink? When did you learn that you loved these fetishes and what would you recomend other guys try?

Posted

Well I started dressing from an early age I suppose. I love how it makes me feel so that kind of encourages itself. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I started gay family experimentation with my cousin at a very early age and it went from there

• 5 months later...
Posted

I have a lot of fetishes including meat, fur, bondage, dirty socks, feet, and more extreme things that I won't mention. But my top five are definitely fur, meat, dirty socks, feet, and bondage. They all have to do with domination, ***, and servitude. For example, I get really turned on watching a man hunting a big powerful apex predator like a bear for a rug to rest his manly feet or dirty sneakers on. It screams dominance and ***. I love watching cute guys consume meat like ribs, bacon, and burgers and think about how the ***s had to die to serve the TRUE king of the jungle, MAN! What could be more humiliating and dominating than a pig or steer being slaughtered against its will only to end up on the plate of a hungry, good-looking dude and later on turned into his poop and giving him anal penetration in the process?  The same is true for the other three of my top five fetishes. They all involve strong and dominant men doing what they do best: dominating and humiliating others. I am not sure when or why I developed these specific fetishes but believe I'm attracted to the common factor that they share as stated above. I definitely recommend people to give fur a try. I believe it is one of the ultimate forms of bdsm to have a beast like a bear turned into a rug and placed into the sex dungeon as a sex toy ;)

• 9 months later...
Posted

I was introduced to cock when I was young, starting with jacking older guys off and graduating to giving blowjobs not long after that.  I was sent to juvie for B&E and was turned out.  No doubt being turned out is ***ful.  Some of the guys made me wear panties after that.  I gave a lot of blowjobs and was fucked a lot too, not that I had any choice.

It is not hard for me to understand why I like being dominated and ***d or why I like wearing lingerie and other fem stuff.  Of course I love cum. 

I like having a guy piss on my face and body, while my mouth is open to catch a little, then have him put his cock in my mouth for a blowjob.  The taste of cum mixed with piss is arousing.  

I like being humiliated and degraded.  I have always thought of myself as a bitch.  I definitely have a lot of sissy and whore in me.  Being a rope bunny, you know what I'm into there.  I've been excited by bondage and discipline since I was young.

I love being a cocksucker.

• 4 months later...
Posted

I'm shamelessly bumping this thread because gay kink makes me so hot. But I also feel kinda bad for fetishizing it. That's another debate I've been actively part of on FetLife, which is a much  better site for gay kink and BDSM. I'd love to see more gay BDSM talked about here. 

So, I can only offer my experience. But one of the first things that really turned me on was guy on guy action. It was my go-to masturbation material in my ***s and twenties. 

Love to hear about first experiences of taking cock, sucking cock. Guess I'm more into the perspective of the bottom. 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Hi, a bottom here...

Chastity makes me feel complete.
I don't know if it's popular, since I always had to top until I "slaved out" to get some bottoming experience - but having your role in bed defined by 3mm of stainless steel gives a whole new meaning to the dynamic in bed.

He has the key, and he wants me. Nothing more arousing to me than those two facts.
  • 1 year later...
Heelsandcorset
Posted

ive been attracted to wearing high heels since a young child then cat women from batman returns got me interested in latex and corsets the day i first tried on a corset i was hooked so one day i fingered my ass liked then straight to the toolbox for a screwdriver really liked that back to the toolbox for a hammer handle shoved that up me and started riding that.

combined the latex high heels and a corset. "heelsandcorset" was born