I just lost my BDSM v card! Need some advise!

MissPriss-7226

MissPriss-7226
Posted

Hi all- I started this forum because i am new to this world. I have always been interested, and am finally stepping out of my shell. My " dom" has recently said that he is willing to let me "own " him. He does like to switch from time to time, but this was also a general statement. Can anyone elaborate on this? I am not sure if this is lingo that is normally used by a dom? Thanks in advance!

Posted

that seems a strange question for him to put out - but you're really going to ask him what he means.

Normally, when ownership is brought up - it is the Dominant who *owns* the submissive

Posted

You're probably going to have to ask him what he meant by that comment. It could be serious or it could be a joke, either way he is the best one to clarify for you

Posted

It could be as simple as a throwaway remark meant to make you laugh, or an invitation to be his "Domme" when he's feeling switchy, rather than finding someone else to attend to that for him, so a sort of want to go steady kind of deal, or, he could be one of those that claims to be Dom but is just playing at it to try and get his own way, ready for some topping from the bottom over a newbie who wouldn't necessarily realise that's what he's doing..but, as @MissTillysuesays, unless you ask him you won't know. As @eyemblacksheepsaid, usually ownership is the D over the s, but no reason it can't be mutual. You've nothing to lose by asking, don't be afraid to ask him anything, D/s, more than any other type of relationship needs clear, honest, open communication.