BDSM ARCHETYPES TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted

UPDATE: Well done to everyone who played.  We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did ;) Our #kinktastic WINNERS: Tinytigger, Kitty74, Lilmonster and a big shoutout to Zeus2512, morris159 and BigPolly - thank you for all your hints and support!

News Feed Template for Challenge, Forum, Treasure Hunt - Fetish.com (1).png

Master or slave? Degrader or degradee? What BDSM archetype do you identify with?

There's a new section on the site so, to celebrate, we've hidden BDSM archetypes all over Fetish.com. Yes, it's your task to find them. Each day, from the 14th of September till the 9th of October, a new one can be found somewhere on the site. So, there are 26 in total. If you come across one of these kinky roles, click on the image to earn 20 points towards your account total. You can also give clues away to a member who hasn't found them yet - a cheeky way to break the ice...

You can share hints (no spoilers!) here in the forum, and let in on which ones you look for in a kinky date. Good luck kinksters! Remember - if you manage to find them all, you can win free Fetish.com merchandise or VIP membership!

Stay kinky and happy hunting!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Here we go again! ;) 

The first BDSM archetype to find is hidden in amongst other roles. If you sometimes like to demand, but sometimes like to lose control, you're considered a ... ?

Posted

I've looked for the changing times but can't seem to find the switch to change it 

Posted
Ooohhh I really enjoyed this last time 👍🏾
Posted
6 hours ago, serenaa said:

Here we go again! ;) 

The first BDSM archetype to find is hidden in amongst other roles. If you sometimes like to demand, but sometimes like to lose control, you're considered a ... ?

You would be a switch. Sometimes Dom, sometimes submissive.

Posted
11 hours ago, serenaa said:

Here we go again! ;) 

switch

Posted
Right I’ve been here for over a year so know the site well...Yet I can’t find No1 & I’ve been looking for ages now 🙈
Posted
18 hours ago, serenaa said:

Here we go again! ;) 

Switch

Posted
Here's the clue for the 2nd BDSM archetype: Most important thing in BDSM? Consent. And I'm going to give you permission to search the kinky archives for a page all about it.
Posted
Wowzers these ones take some real digging out (literally...not a clue) but yayyy to me for finding the 2nd one myself. Keep up everyone 😁
Posted

Patience is a virtue.............   and other frustratingly bollox sayings!

Still ***y looking.

Posted
Serenna there appears to be a problem with the game the BDSM Roles and Archetypes that is on the Community drop down doesn't appear on my phone (ie Forum) if this is not just a problem with my phone it would be a problem for phone only users could you check this out please.
Posted

I've found the switch one and on my phone, where are the others 😂😈

Posted
I have found today's one with no trouble at all but for the life of me I cannot find yesterday's switch one....gggrrrrrhhhh 😁