BDSM ARCHETYPES TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
if anyone else was having trouble on phone just let me know
Posted

Did you all switch it on for yesterday's clue? 

Oh good. 

And do you know what is really ***y sexy? 

Safety. 

And yes, that's a clue! 

Posted

Oh, and if you're struggling to find either you need the help of community...keep searching the community and you'll find what you're looking for. 

Posted
I'm assuming that non premium members cannot access this game. I've looked in all the right places but cannot see them.
Posted
3 hours ago, KittyKat_ANR said:

I'm assuming that non premium members cannot access this game. I've looked in all the right places but cannot see them.

I WAS looking in all the right places and then I saw your breasts and kinda forgot who I am or why I am here

Posted
@KittyKat_ANR I'm not premium, I found them. I'd send you links but it won't let me
Posted
#3 oooh if I was a women this one would really make me squirt.
Posted
Hahahahaaaaaa check me out! No3 8:20am on a Sunday, you snooze you loose!! 💥
Posted
you know where to find me, if you need help Valk
Posted
3rd clue was the hardest so far , knew the answer but was a bitch to find .
Posted

Ladyjadelore .......Think of another way to describe squirt or gush

Posted
I still can't access the first one as I'm a mobile only user. Would love someone to donate it to me...
Posted
@KittyKat_ANR I think we can only donate if you have not found any.
Posted
@KittyKat_ANR you can only donate if you've not found any and it's not a choice, what is donated is randomly chosen. If you still need help send me a message, as on phone it's a bit of a long way round.
Posted

No its not in not paid up either 

2 hours ago, bdeviled1 said:

I seem to be having problems seeing the clues, is that because I am not a paid up member as of yet

Posted

I have always wanted one but never found a fountain 

Posted
#4 have you thought about having an event of your own and letting people know about it. well I'm sure this site can help.