BDSM ARCHETYPES TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
Ha! Couldn’t get it this morning, the first 2 clues were far too cryptic for me but got it on @serenaa ‘s clue 😁
Posted
I had to really think about it. I looked at it hard and was only when I hit rock bottom of the page that I saw a star guiding me (and with a birthday of 25/12 I should have got it earlier) ;)
Posted
15 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

Ha! Couldn’t get it this morning, the first 2 clues were far too cryptic for me but got it on @serenaa ‘s clue 😁

Polly, you have been there before, remember ? x

Posted

i cant get today! any more clues are welcome pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease:):):):):):):):$

Posted
1 minute ago, curiousalicegirl said:

i cant get today! any more clues are welcome pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease:):):):):):):):$

click on BROWSE, than ..........

Posted
I vaguely remember @Crystal_Clear but I’ve slept since then 😂x
Posted
3 minutes ago, Saints7384 said:

How do you send them to people?

You can only send them to someone who hasn’t yet got any, click on their profile & it’ll give you the option to send one but it picks a random one, you don’t get a choice which one so then it’s up to you to go back & find the one you’ve gifted 

Posted
12 minutes ago, Saints7384 said:

How do you send them to people?

you can only send to those who have not found one yet, it's also a random one of yours so you'll have to know where you got it to replace the one you've given away

Posted
@morris159 lol how do you manage it so quickly??? i am shit at it!!!
Posted
3 minutes ago, MasterB777 said:

@morris159 lol how do you manage it so quickly??? i am shit at it!!!

this isn't the 1st time I've played these games I'd been expecting the last two #24 and #25 since it started I even predicted where today's would be yesterday so didn't even have to look.

Posted
How many of the pages have cropped up in previous hunts Morris?
Posted
Here are a list of updated hints to save you going back through the whole lot. Number 1 I am Dom not sub but I do change the lights using this. Number 2. is it safe? Is it sane? Will you allow it? I want my subs to feel that it is all 3. Number 3. I do try and make my female subs enjoy our play and with more than one of them, I've succeeded, even to having to clean the seat of my car after one of them. Number 4. It is lucky that I do have an event that I like to publicise on here. Is there one that you'd like to add. BTW my event was approved. Number 5. It's what you put a collar and lead on. Or sometimes a little bell. Of course you maybe barking up the wrong tree, or is it your pussy that needs feeding. Those three little letters are well MET, that is if you have a ??? Number 6. Photography is an interest of mine. Especially if I can change the model's outfits and pose her. Maybe there is someone who'd like me to photograph them and then they can put the photos here. Number 7. It doesn't matter if you're AC or DC, the effects of using it are exactly the same. Number 8. In the beginning People searched for food but they found a BDSM Archetype. Number 9. Has anybody looked at you recently? Number 10. The More the better. Number 11. Do you get prizes from these that you have? Number 12. Do you have somewhere that you might like to share a link? Number 13. If you have to say something to someone, try to let it make sense to them. You might get a good result if you do. Number 14. You need a hand to get into tight spaces. Number 15. You don't have to go far to find this one. Just take a good look at yourself. Number 16. It takes all sorts to make the world go round. Live and let live. Number 17. A check to prove you're real. Number 18. Things that you own up to. Numer 19. Well girls, you don't use it to keep the washing on the line. Number 20. Do you like meeting out the punishment? Number 21. It doesn't have to be by hand. Number 22. I wonder what's happening in my area? Number 23. I find it very binding Number 24. Somebody has looked down and seen the star. Number 25. i wonder what the next competition will be? Thinks Any ideas?.
Posted
I do like the competitions and may suggest a new one 😉
Posted
Can't believe we only have one left to find!!!!!😯😔☹️
Posted
2 hours ago, morris159 said:

this isn't the 1st time I've played these games I'd been expecting the last two #24 and #25 since it started I even predicted where today's would be yesterday so didn't even have to look.

I found it easily , thanks

Posted
What will you do with all your free time once this is over @morris159 🤔😂
Posted
Clue # 25: Sexy selfies: Got a better idea? We're all ears.