BDSM ARCHETYPES TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
3 hours ago, BigPolly said:

What will you do with all your free time once this is over @morris159 🤔😂

well I'll have to go back to playing with my..........knots and rope @BigPolly, although once again I've made a few new friends, but really in all honesty back to making my kumihimo jewellery, Christmas is coming. Ho Ho Ho

Posted
35 minutes ago, morris159 said:

back to making my kumihimo jewellery, Christmas is coming. Ho Ho Ho

Fantastic! 😁

Posted
Today’s is #25 @Tinytigger are you stuck on the clues already given?
Posted
Got it straight away from your clue again Morris thank you 😘
Posted (edited)

Morris, too easy! :'D
Thanks a bunch, as always

edit: spelling, cuz idiot

Edited by SubOptimalTom
Posted
1 minute ago, SubOptimalTom said:

Morris, too easy! :'D
Thanks a bunch, as always

edit: spelling, cuz idiot

lol Tom and you're no idiot wish my German was a fraction of your English.

Posted

Woohoo gotcha catch them all (very pokemon est). Thank you to everyone involved and all the clues and help. Loved 'watching' all the fun. 😉

Posted
It took me a moment or two but got it at last. Thank You all for the help and the clues, I couldn't have done it with out you. A special Thank You to Morris159 and BigPolly for being there for me, when I needed help on my very First Treasure Hunt 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
Posted
Last one guys! Clue #26: The very last archetype to find is hidden within others of its kind. But hurry, we're watching.
Posted
Can't believe it's the last one but I've had fun trying to find them and thanks to Morris and serenaa for the clues
Posted
Had so much fun for my first hunt. Thank you for the clues Serenaa and Morris159 😻😽
Posted
Thanks everybody. All collected now. I wonder what they'll think up for the next one.
Posted

Finally got them all, although I did struggle with #25 for a while until the penny dropped finally. Looking out for new competitions now!!

Posted

I have to workout the ones I'm still missing - and the ones I've given away again! 

thecandiiclub
Posted
I love this site it is very different
GoddessGarnet
Posted

Not quite understanding how to locate them?