BDSM ARCHETYPES TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
Phew couldn’t get it this morning but just sussed it from @sarenaa ‘s clues. I’ll have to start doing more crosswords so that I can get @morris159 cryptic clues next time Thank you to all that put this together, as usual it’s been fabulous fun & thank you to all that helped my piddly brain to find them 😁x
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

Phew couldn’t get it this morning but just sussed it from @sarenaa ‘s clues. I’ll have to start doing more crosswords so that I can get @morris159 cryptic clues next time Thank you to all that put this together, as usual it’s been fabulous fun & thank you to all that helped my piddly brain to find them 😁x

Everyone but you @BigPolly say my clues are too easy so I don't know were your problems are, our minds must work in different ways, lol Vive la Difference I say, It's been fun. Take care and here's to the next time.

Edited by morris159
Posted

yes, just finished the thrill of finding them all.

Posted
yeay got them all! thanks for a great quiz:)
Posted
Am I missing something still can’t find last clue 😞😞
Posted

Is it possible to have treasure hunt withdrawal? 😢🤒

Posted
2 minutes ago, Kitty74 said:

Is it possible to have treasure hunt withdrawal? 😢🤒

withdrawl is never good @Kitty74  but in some ways it's nice to have finished 

Posted
5 hours ago, morris159 said:

Everyone but you @BigPolly say my clues are too easy so I don't know were your problems are, our minds must work in different ways, lol Vive la Difference I say, It's been fun. Take care and here's to the next time.

I know it’s odd because even when I know the answers I struggle to tie your clue into it...I’m not sure my brain works like anyone’s hahaha 

thank you for all your help though, you’ve been awesome 😘

Posted

I feel like I am missing a trick with this last one (26), I get the feeling I am watching all the wrong places... Anyone give me a hint on where to look?

Posted
32 minutes ago, NewBlue23 said:

I feel like I am missing a trick with this last one (26), I get the feeling I am watching all the wrong places... Anyone give me a hint on where to look?

someone whose kink is to enjoy watching others

Posted

Thanks for putting this competition together it was great fun and I got to find pages I didnt know existed

Posted
I've just got 22 and 24 to find. :-/ Actually, I'm struggling to find the clues and hints for these as well! :-D I think I'll come back to this tomorrow. :-)
Posted
29 minutes ago, ukmalepantielover said:

Did I win through not playing.

lol I very much doubt it but you did miss out on 520 points by not playing 

Posted
On 9/21/2018 at 3:39 PM, GrandPa001 said:

You would be a switch. Sometimes Dom, sometimes submissive.

Submissive is best as I am completely submissive little adult babygirl 

Posted

I haven't a clue-but hope I win.New on here myself .Enjoy yourselves.