BDSM ARCHETYPES TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
*stamps feet & folds arms in a moody fashion.....I can’t find No5. I get the clue but when I look in where I thought was the right place then it turned out I was wrong 🙄
Posted
😶 nope that’s gone straight over my head too 😬
Posted
I’m just getting more confused with everything you say 🙃 I can’t believe I can’t find it, this site isn’t even that big
Posted
It's what you put a collar and lead on. Or sometimes a little bell. Of course you maybe barking up the wrong tree, or is it your pussy that needs feeding. Those three little letters are well MET, that is if you have a ???
Posted
I’d like to officially announce that @morris159 is my new best friend 😬 we all have that one person who we need to take us by the hand & guide us.....or in my case ‘spell everything out in idiot form’ 😁 I will not be gifting any of my finds to any of you as I don’t think I’ll ever find them again & yes I know that that does make me very selfish but this time it’s each man for him (her) self 😁
Posted
Thank you @Zeus2512 I knew the answer I just couldn’t find the prize but in my defence apparently they’re more hidden when using a phone rather than a pc....that’s my excuse & im sticking to it! 😁
Posted

@Polly.  I knew where it should be, but it took me over an hour to find it this morning. And i use a PC. LOL.

Posted
@BigPolly I was the same had to have Morris help for most of them 😘😘
Posted
All these people compliang that it's more difficult when using a phone rather than a PC.. pfff... My PC thinks it is a phone. :-D
Posted
2 hours ago, BigPolly said:

Thank you @Zeus2512 I knew the answer I just couldn’t find the prize but in my defence apparently they’re more hidden when using a phone rather than a pc....that’s my excuse & im sticking to it! 😁

Don't worry it took me a little while to find it on my phone, but then thinking about it, it was logical as was 4 lol

Posted (edited)

Clue #6 click click 📷

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lilmonster said:

Clue #6 click click 📷

Oh la lahh!!!!!!!  I found that one in a matter of seconds!  :-)  Second page I looked at!

Edited by NamelessX
spelling!
Posted
Clue number 6: You may not be an exhibitionist, but everyone loves a good selfie.
Posted
I think it must be time for you to update your profile pics!!!!