BDSM ARCHETYPES TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
Thanks @spanksy got stuck with other clues lol need clues translated to idiot mode 😂😂😂
Posted

Ha no probs Beau that’s wot keeps the world turning some of us make people happy with their BEAU tiful pics and some of us sit in the background and pull the strings!!! 🤣

Posted
Thanks Spanky. Looked for 2 hours last night and couldn't find it, but I wasn't looking close enough to home.
Posted

The question setters like toying with our minds, setting us these little tasks and knowing that we are frantically searching the site for a quick reward (in the shape of some coloured pixels ;)

#6 was a doddle (for me!)

Posted
I like these ones. They are not competitive, but you can help those out who are having problems finding the answers by giving cryptic clues. And you have the chance to involve your "friends" as well by donating to them. They help you to learn about the rest of the site, and to be able to navigate around it. Being about in the late evening means i have to either search the next day's answer out, or wait until somebody luckier than me has found them and post a clue.. Have fun. Be Naughty and happy hunting.
Posted
On 9/21/2018 at 8:29 PM, morris159 said:

and so we're off again, happy hunting all my friends and foes alike

Im really struggling to find them (im on my phone if that makes any difference at all)

Posted
well there are loads of clues on here check out Zeus2512 did a whole load a couple of days ago or if you're still having trouble drop me a line
Posted
Thanks Morris. I'll try and keep it up to date for those who are either new, or miss a couple of days. For number 1 I am Dom not sub but I do change the lights using this. Number 2. is it safe? Is it sane? Will you allow it? I want my subs to feel that it is all 3. Number 3. I do try and make my female subs enjoy our play and with more than one of them, I've succeeded, even to having to clean the seat of my car after one of them. Number 4. It is lucky that I do have an event that I like to publicise on here. Is there one that you'd like to add. BTW my event was approved. Number 5. It's what you put a collar and lead on. Or sometimes a little bell. Of course you maybe barking up the wrong tree, or is it your pussy that needs feeding. Those three little letters are well MET, that is if you have a ??? Number 6. Photography is an interest of mine. Especially if I can change the model's outfits and pose her. Maybe there is someone who'd like me to photograph them and then they can put their photos here.
Posted
#7 well what can I say there are some positive and negative elements to this bit of BDSM
Posted
Here's my clue for number 7: This next archetype is hidden in quite a shocking place. Don't let treausure hunting get on your nerves, sometimes it can be quite stimulating.
Posted
You can get quite a buzz looking for this one
Posted
Straight to it. :) It doesn't matter if you're AC or DC, the effects are exactly the same.
Posted
Was shocked when I found this one so quickly......hint*
Posted
lol is this just a way to stop me I've found #8 but it won't load it ...... I think it's a conspiracy
Posted
the clue for #8 you could say that they are a Fundamental Forager
Posted
send me a message I'll tell you where it is and see if you can load it
Posted
glitch somewhere, as just tried again and still no joy